Jean Yip good for haircut?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WuffRuff

Jan 10, 2007
opp. East Coast Park
Hi,
I saw that Jean Yip is having a promotion now for haircuts. I wonder if it is a good saloon to cut hair at? Which branch is good?
Otherwise, where can u recommend for a good haircut?

It very much depend on your luck if you are visiting them for the 1st time. It depends on who is the stylist serving you. You may like or dislike the result from a particular stylist. It's not the branch but rather the stylist's skill.

I went there once and that's the last. :thumbsd:

i agree that it depends on the stylist rather than the branch. I've followed a stylist as he moves from salon to salon. Hence what you pay might be a branded salon in town but the stylist is the same if you have a fav stylist etc...

those $10 QB cut may have very good stylists as well, but the Qs on weekends can be terrible etc!!! Neighbourhoods salons may have good stylist as well. Some aspiring ones may have worked in town salons before venturing out to the suburbs to make it on their own etc.

Jean Yip?

NO

Then where is good huh?

actually hair cuts are rather personal.

and it also depends whether are we talking about guy or gal hair cuts here.

for me, i frequent monsoon.

for a straight hair gal like me, the cut's good enough.

clementi jean yip = die

I agree its the stylist... forgot to ask that.
So which stylist is good n where can I find him/ her?

My wife cuts her hair with Eu Kong at the saloon on level 3 or 4 Ngee Ann city. I also tag along for hair cut together.

I used to cut with Jean Yip as I bought a hair cut package from them. Problem is I dunno which stylist is good and so sometimes I get different stylist.... end up like russian roulette. The damage done by a bad stylist will take many MONTHS to heal, or at least that is what Eu Kong tells me.

So nowadays I just tag along my wife when she does her hair.

Personally though I would prefer to cut my Hair close to home, like Jean Yip AMK hub. Anyone knows of a good stylist at AMK hub Jean yip?

Hi,
I saw that Jean Yip is having a promotion now for haircuts. I wonder if it is a good saloon to cut hair at? Which branch is good?
Otherwise, where can u recommend for a good haircut?

its not the company name but the hairstylist skills.

the other tiem i went to IT's HAIRY at Far east plaza #04-** cant remember. the charge was 28 dollars, after few months it became 30 dollars for a normal haircut. and what the they charge another 2 dollars for "director's cut". My ass. and the cut has nothing unique or special.

now i have found a place which just cost 10 dollars and cuts better than that stupid HAIRY or other crappy QB Hse barbeque hse whatever.

its not the company name but the hairstylist skills.

the other tiem i went to IT's HAIRY at Far east plaza #04-** cant remember. the charge was 28 dollars, after few months it became 30 dollars for a normal haircut. and what the they charge another 2 dollars for "director's cut". My ass. and the cut has nothing unique or special.

now i have found a place which just cost 10 dollars and cuts better than that stupid HAIRY or other crappy QB Hse barbeque hse whatever.

Agreed, itz the stylist. I cut my hair at THAT'S HAIRDRESSING at VeloCity by Gary, the manager there. Personally feels :thumbsup:. It ez not bad.

My wife cuts her hair with Eu Kong at the saloon on level 3 or 4 Ngee Ann city. I also tag along for hair cut together.

I used to cut with Jean Yip as I bought a hair cut package from them. Problem is I dunno which stylist is good and so sometimes I get different stylist.... end up like russian roulette. The damage done by a bad stylist will take many MONTHS to heal, or at least that is what Eu Kong tells me.

So nowadays I just tag along my wife when she does her hair.

Personally though I would prefer to cut my Hair close to home, like Jean Yip AMK hub. Anyone knows of a good stylist at AMK hub Jean yip?

my gf like to go monsoon... then i tag along few times... not to say disaster... but just that i dun like, some ppl like.... but i just dun like...

and i dun like to stick to one hair stylist... hehe.... cos i bad at remembering them, and i dun like to go so frequent... best of all, i dun really like to talk when i am having my hair cut...

Status
Not open for further replies.