JBP Shoot this Saturday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
y0ngcheng said:
need to pay how much har?? :D

Basically FOC, except for entrance fee, food, take pictures with parrots ...

Aiya ... it's basically free and all of us can revise our techniques together given that I've not been shooting birds for quite a while ... six months to be exact! :D

Come come! All new and old! :cool:

Ay, come join us at BG on Saturday lar. We go shoot sunbirds. Best of all, its FOC. :devil:

*Runs away from AdamGoi* :blah:

I dunno whether is this appropriate, but I will do it anyway.

Would anyone consider an alternative? Instead of JBP, anyone wants to go to Mandai Zoo instead? I have got discount coupons. Enough for the whole group to go in for about 25% discount off.

However to make this fair, the whole group must agree to go to mandai. Otherwise, all stick with the poster of this thread to go to JBP instead.

agape01 said:
I dunno whether is this appropriate, but I will do it anyway.

Would anyone consider an alternative? Instead of JBP, anyone wants to go to Mandai Zoo instead? I have got discount coupons. Enough for the whole group to go in for about 25% discount off.

However to make this fair, the whole group must agree to go to mandai. Otherwise, all stick with the poster of this thread to go to JBP instead.
Oh hey! If you're going, I'm going!!!! :D (nice L Canon lens...) *ahem*
But I need to go for my aerobics class at 4.30pm, so a little ma fan.. But I'm free Saturday morning! :D

Poledra is so evil. :D

She must go and tell everyone else that I got L lens. But hey, it is ok because I guess I am the known one in CS. So it is ok.

So what about the rest of you guys? Wan to go to mandai instead?

i'm more keen on mandai as it doesn't have all those cages in the way. Anyone has a trolley to lend me though? I'm having a backache carrying that big one around all day.

hehe no $ to pay entrace ticket liao and might consider the outing to sbg shoot birds :p :blah:

*run off*

majere2sg said:
Wow.. the thread got hijacked from JBP to Mandai zoo..
Garion, where is a good spot and time in Botanic gardens to shoot sunbirds ? I might be interested.. :p
Good spot and time to shoot sunbirds: :D

Venue: Heliconia Walk, Singapore Botanic Gardens.
Time: 08:00 A.M, 12 June 2004

Be there or be square! ;)

Hmm.. pls have a litttle respect for the tread starter. Foe those that wan to post outing tread, pls start a new one.

Thank you for the co-operation.

Status
Not open for further replies.