err.. i find that i'am repeating my post.. keke :D here are my shots

DSCN3012-waterbabes.JPG

DSCN3032--BlackCheckedWoodpecker2.JPG

Very nice :)

The last pic seems like it's crying ??

Originally posted by Keito
Very nice :)

The last pic seems like it's crying ??

keke.. Took a portfolio for this little creature.. liked its expression on this one... crying? hmm.. maybe it just yawned?? :D

DSC07229-MorningRays.JPG

Went in at 9am and mist spray was activated...

DSC07259-GreenHoneyCreeper.JPG

I setup this shot and violett pressed the trigger at just the right time..

DSC07261-TahleahAnna.JPG

2 cute girls (Tahleah & Anna) playing at the water fountain

DSC07348-SnowyOwl.JPG

The Snowy Owl (2s slow shutter)

DSC07356-BlackCrownedNightHeron.JPG

The Black Crowned Night Heron (2s slow shutter)

DSC07407-YellowSpottedWeaverPair.JPG

Yellow Spotted Weavers

DSC07482-FalconSnake.JPG

Falcon refusing to let go of a 'snake'

really cool!!! all ya shots very good!!! esp the humming bird and weaver. violett's woodpecker even better than mine!!! :p after JBP u guys still got time to go sembawang??? :eek:

Originally posted by Goose
really cool!!! all ya shots very good!!! esp the humming bird and weaver. violett's woodpecker even better than mine!!! :p after JBP u guys still got time to go sembawang??? :eek:

We were driving back.. and noticed a long queue of cars... and wondered what it was... then it struck me that that was the hot spring the news was talking about....

So I just stopped by the roadside and kaypoed a bit... but a little too dark to take good shots...

DSC07229-MorningRays.JPG

I like this one very much. The colours, the mood, the liquidity of the water.

Did you try taking another shot with a longer exposure so as to "smooth out" the flowing water? Not that I don't like the present one at all, just that most waterfall picture I've seen have a tad longer exposure.

Originally posted by StreetShooter

I like this one very much. The colours, the mood, the liquidity of the water.

Did you try taking another shot with a longer exposure so as to "smooth out" the flowing water? Not that I don't like the present one at all, just that most waterfall picture I've seen have a tad longer exposure.

Thanks...
I did shoot longer exposures... in fact this shot was the most underexposed one..
The others exposed the sun's rays too much and didn't bring out the mood... this one gave the best mood.. perhaps I should have used the ND filter or the circular polariser to allow my shutter speed to slow down...

Thanks for the suggestion again... I will go back there another day early in the morning to attempt this shot again..

Originally posted by willyfoo

Thanks...
I did shoot longer exposures... in fact this shot was the most underexposed one..
The others exposed the sun's rays too much and didn't bring out the mood... this one gave the best mood.. perhaps I should have used the ND filter or the circular polariser to allow my shutter speed to slow down...

Thanks for the suggestion again... I will go back there another day early in the morning to attempt this shot again..

Couldn't you just have made the aperture smaller? :confused:

Originally posted by StreetShooter

Couldn't you just have made the aperture smaller? :confused:

You're right...I forgot that I could have... but I still would use a circular polariser if I tried it again to cut down the glare... :)

I love the waterfall pic and the two birds they are so nice wish I could have those shots

Status
Not open for further replies.