[JBOG] : JB Jalan/Makan/Shot Around (17th Nov 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelLee

May 19, 2003
JB, SG
Objective

i) to meet new friends
ii) to introduce SG based member to come over to JB to explore street shooting opportunities, and to eat
iii)to cultivate the “sharing” among CS community

What the outing would expect from you
i) To share your ideas/experience
- Oldbird could guide newbird, I believe everyone could also learn from each other whether old or newbird

ii) To share with CS
- You learn about this outing from here, and you should also share some pictures with others on the forum

iii) To give back to locals
- To print out a few pictures of the people that you shot. I would personally distribute these pictures to them as possible. This serves as a small token of appreciation to the locals that we came across.

When:
Actual Outing : 17th Nov, 2012 (Saturday), Johor Bahru.

Meet up point :
17th Nov : 8am, City Square at Johor Bharu. MacDonald Restaurant, Ground Floor.

Here are previous outings to give you some idea what to expect ;
Sep ; Oct ; Nov, Dec

Itinerary :
- Half day walk around JB Heritage Trail to explore the old street, makan stall. Refer to Nov outing on JB Heritage Trail.
- Could further customise-made if the group like to visit wet market and/or glass temple provided we have transport/group size
- The trip is 33.33% walk around and explore JB, 33.33% makan, 33.33% photography

Together we learning Street Photography :
- If you are old bird, please come and rest of us would be glad if you could guide us and provide few tips on street shooting. Sharing is the ultimate objective I want to bring out from this outing.

- If you are newbie, no worries. We learn from old bird. If there is no old bird, let’s blur blur shoot together. LOL !

- If you like my approach/style, sure I can guide/lead you. You must be patient with me on that day, because I would be doing lots of PR and giving out the photo prints from the previous outing.

* JBOG (JB outing group) is a jalan/makan/shot around outing that was started Sep2011 to bring small group of CS members to JB for day, and eventually emerged to a regular monthly outing. We’ve been to many parts of JB, Johor and also overseas trip. The participants are a good mix of like-minded gentleman and ladies with a passion for NOT ONLY photography but also to make friends, to have fun and most importantly to have good food.

Please take a minute to read the terms and conditions

- Register only for yourself
- JBOG 1st timer : minimum 3 months history at Clubsnap or with minimum 50 counts
- JBOG oldbird : Good contribution from previous outing
- Not first come first serve, priority given to 1st timer to JB outing
- Good sense of humor and a team member

Please register your interest up here, and PM your contact, name, email.
1. wong_se

Though this is merely a walk around trip, if you are driving on that day and are kind enough to give us a lift , please sign up here and state no. of the passenger you could take ;
1. ??? / ? passenger
2. ??? / ? passenger

- JBOG 1st timer : minimum 3 months history at Clubsnap or with minimum 50 counts

1. wong_se
2. Elmoo

Though this is merely a walk around trip, if you are driving on that day and are kind enough to give us a lift , please sign up here and state no. of the passenger you could take ;
1. ??? / ? passenger
2. ??? / ? passenger

1. wong_se
2. Elmoo

1. yeekhai / 3 passenger
2. ??? / ? passenger

1. wong_se
2. Elmoo
3. Mr Khaw

1. yeekhai / 3 passenger
2. ??? / ? passenger

I join in for fun again... can take my name out if there's too many ppl... =)

1. wong_se
2. Elmoo
3. Mr Khaw
4. Van Faniel aka Robert

1. yeekhai / 3 passenger
2. ??? / ? passenger

I join in for fun again... can take my name out if there's too many ppl... =)

1. wong_se
2. Elmoo
3. Mr Khaw
4. Van Faniel aka Robert
5. Ivypin aka Su Pin

1. yeekhai / 3 passenger
2. ??? / ? passenger

i wish to take u all..but we need 1 more driver. 2 cars can take around 8 to 9 persons. wish us luck to get another car...

Trying my luck. See got anyone pull out or another driver

1. wong_se
2. Elmoo
3. Mr Khaw
4. Van Faniel aka Robert
5. Ivypin aka Su Pin
6. valance75 aka Leo

1. yeekhai / 3 passenger
2. ??? / ? passenger

Count me in!

1. wong_se
2. Elmoo
3. Mr Khaw
4. Van Faniel aka Robert
5. Ivypin aka Su Pin
6. valance75 aka Leo

1. yeekhai / 3 passenger
2. sgtdag/4 passengers

Hi, interested to join, but new to this..

1. wong_se
2. Elmoo
3. Mr Khaw
4. Van Faniel aka Robert
5. Ivypin aka Su Pin
6. valance75 aka Leo
7. Zuantnang aka Joanna

1. yeekhai / 3 passenger
2. sgtdag/4 passengers

First timer :)

1. wong_se
2. Elmoo
3. Mr Khaw
4. Van Faniel aka Robert
5. Ivypin aka Su Pin
6. valance75 aka Leo
7. Zuantnang aka Joanna
8. Grandmaster33

1. yeekhai / 3 passenger
2. sgtdag/4 passengers

those 1st timer to JBOG outing, please PM me your contact, name, email. otherwise I can not count you in and sending email of the itinerary and meetup point on that day.

Wong_se, PM sent. Thanks!!

First timer :)

1. wong_se
2. Elmoo
3. Mr Khaw
4. Van Faniel aka Robert
5. Ivypin aka Su Pin
6. valance75 aka Leo
7. Zuantnang aka Joanna
8. Grandmaster33

1. yeekhai / 3 passenger
2. sgtdag/4 passengers

the list is full for now (indeed over subscribed) unless we have another driver on that day.

wong_se said:
the list is full for now (indeed over subscribed) unless we have another driver on that day.

One more new bird. Want to join can? H/p92278368 let me know can thk u very much

One more new bird. Want to join can? H/p92278368 let me know can thk u very much

1. wong_se
2. Elmoo
3. Mr Khaw
4. Van Faniel aka Robert
5. Ivypin aka Su Pin
6. valance75 aka Leo
7. Zuantnang aka Joanna
8. johnny li

1. yeekhai / 3 passenger
2. sgtdag/4 passengers

I will give up the space for you...might need to work next Sat :(

Status
Not open for further replies.