[JBOG ] : Apr'13 Sungei Lembing Sunrise (27th ~ 28th Apr 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelLee

May 19, 2003
JB, SG
overwhelming response from March13 registration to Sg Lembing, I am organising another similar trip in April.

Background of Sungei Lembing

What to shoot ? (PS : this is not my image, I found it on google)
Old town, sunrise,cloud sea
,tin mining,charas cave

One of our member had visited this place. You may take a look at her blog to have some idea what to expect.

Here is the itinerary,

Saturday 4/27
7am pick up from Woodland
After causeway, breakfast at Ah Yong beef noodle/wanton mee
Drive to Sungei Lembing (4.5hours)
Stop by for quick lunch
Check in hotel around 3pm, visit Tin Mines, deer farm, hot spring
Night BBQ / Karaoke

Sunday 4/28
Wake up by 5am, climb up Bukit Panaroma
Sunrise shot
8am back for breakfast, visit Gua Charas
Famous Lembing noodle for lunch
Check out and heading back to Singapore

Cost per person include ;
-Transport pick up and return Singapore
-AC room resort style
-BBQ dinner
-Tin mines ticket entrance

- Limit to 10pax max
- Full payment required to confirm your registration ; I need to pay for resort/transport
- first come first serve
- PM for detail / question

Been there. Shooting the sunrise depends greatly on the clouds on that morning. Alternatively can shoot the rainbow waterfalls.

Hello Wong_ Se,

what the cost for this trip ?
On the return trip, which state will you stopped by or purely highway all the way to singapore?

thanks
andrew

Hello Wong_ Se,

what the cost for this trip ?
On the return trip, which state will you stopped by or purely highway all the way to singapore?

thanks
andrew

Pm me about the cost. We will travel east cost , via mersing, Kota tinggi and to jb. Final drop off point is Singapore woodland mrt

4 persons sharing AC room, resort style. Everyone has their own bed. 2 ladies signed up, looking for 2 more ladies.

All seats are taken. again, overwhelming response, I guess this could be due to this thread of sharing pic.

let me find a good weekend in May, we can visit there again.

ha ha little wonder after seeing the fantastic results of the shoot last weekend !!

Thank Michael for organizing this Nice Trip :) Hope will visit again :)
Cp Koh

Looking forward to this trip and see you all there!
Thanks Michael for organising :)

i have received 10payment but only have 9contact. those who had transferred to me, make sure you PM your contact (HP and email)

Hope to join u in may after im back in singapore =)

Dear Michael

Thanks for arranging the previous trip. I hope that you have arranged for a better transport for the April trip to Sungai Lembing Trip so that this group does not suffer what we went through in March Trip. Mr Ng's vehicle is just not suitable for such long distance ride. Please also provide the necessary advice for things to bring and footware since you are going up Bukit Panorama...

Have fun

Dear Michael

Thanks for arranging the previous trip. I hope that you have arranged for a better transport for the April trip to Sungai Lembing Trip so that this group does not suffer what we went through in March Trip. Mr Ng's vehicle is just not suitable for such long distance ride. Please also provide the necessary advice for things to bring and footware since you are going up Bukit Panorama...

Have fun

no problem. hope you enjoyed the trip.
for the transportation, we have the normal 12seater tourist van. To have a bigger vehicle in order to have more comfort, we would have to go for mid size bus. and the cost would be at least double of what we are paying.

The 12 person mini bus is the usual form of transport for such trips to Malaysia to keep the cost down.

The 12 person mini bus is the usual form of transport for such trips to Malaysia to keep the cost down.

Daoyin, if you never see or sit in that mini van/ bus, please keep your comments to yourself.

Michael - I had a good time but my comment is that if you want to collect money for a tour package, please make sure you are familiar with your tour route. Not use your customers as Guinea Pigs.

Status
Not open for further replies.