JB Haunted Abandoned House anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
there's guard.

u need camofludge to get in.. like commando.. with all our 300mm zoom lens ready...

once the signal is given.. shoot at will!! :bsmilie:

redstone said:
It's this building

ah7vi.jpg

where in the world did you get this picture from.

According to a JB forumer on another forum:

Balai Zahrah

Balai Zahrah, the royal audience chamber.
The building is 2 floors tall, built into a slope. Is like no other abandoned building here.

Very badly abandoned, worse than the Sentosa barracks, but quite grand. Almost surrealistic.

The building is a ' + ' shaped building.

Partly built on a slope, so the 'basement' at the main entrance is actually the first floor at the rear. Building is yellow, with peeling coat of white paint.

Besides shooting this building, the old Istana Besar is also a very nice subject. :)

jbib.jpg

Not to mention some street shooting or sea scenery shoots if you guys want. As for street shooting, guess I can only go to those places I've been today. Or someone who goes JB often can be the guide. :)

Tentative List for 25 Mar outing

Redstone
kitkat
Mezzotint (dun think he's confirmed)
Ah Seng
Lil Princess

I dunno how many people to bring in. Ok. Set it at 9, including myself.
Anyone wants to withdraw, post here also. :)

Zhang3feng, want to go?

redstone said:
Oh why of cos...

zhang3feng said he wanna shoot someone (with camera, not a gun). :bsmilie:

Ok la.... Guess 25 Mar it is....
Hope you can come along Mezzotint. :)

I go there to sight see with you all only. Shoot me for what?
But I will bring my cam along, maybe got abstract things for me to shoot.
But my cam cant be compared to you guys... mine's only compact one. :sweat:

Outing perfect for those who love 'haunting', architectural or abstract images.

Not to mention model shoots. Provided someone can find a model that wants to do tfcd in there.

og.jpg

Evening shoot should be very nice. Unless everyone does not mind the jam. We'll be taking 170 there.

I am a JB person.

Istana Grounds are open from 7am to 7pm.

You can shoot within that specific time. No problems with securities as they are lenient. They may ask you a few questions but they mean no harm as they are paid to do their job as well by the Royal Family who owns the place. No restriction on where you cannot take. So shoot shoot shoot!

The public can access for free and as mentioned by someone unless you go into the musuem. Many wedding shoots are taken at the palace ground during the day. There are a lot of place you can explore beside the haunted house. Those who can drive will be better off as you can park at the designated place for free of charge.

Lights can be quite interesting during the hours of 8am to 10am and from 3pm until 6pm.

If you are going during the weekends, there will be a lot of joggers running about in the evening time. If you all want to go to shoot, I suggest go in the morning. Bring along long teles range from 70-200mm. Some parts of the palace grounds looks like SBG.

There are plenty of greens and a few small very old ponds as well. There is a very arab school which is abandoned with nice walled texture which redstoned was asking. You all can only access the ground floor. Please don't try to go upstairs as the floors are not stable. Besides it's lock anyway.

redstone said:
Outing perfect for those who love 'haunting', architectural or abstract images.

Not to mention model shoots. Provided someone can find a model that wants to do tfcd in there.

og.jpg

Evening shoot should be very nice. Unless everyone does not mind the jam. We'll be taking 170 there.

did u manage to capture some more parts of the old arab school?

Pro Image said:
I am a JB person.

There are plenty of greens and a few small very old ponds as well. There is a very arab school which is abandoned with nice walled texture which redstoned was asking. You all can only access the ground floor. Please don't try to go upstairs as the floors are not stable. Besides it's lock anyway.

Where's that arab school? :dunno:

That building I posted pics of?

Status
Not open for further replies.