Jay Chou Concert on 26 and 27/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

epiphany

Aug 1, 2004
West Singapore
www.pbase.com
Jay Chou's coming to Singapore on the 26th and 27th of November.. Anyone here has access to the media stands? Thinking of going there to take some shots of the event..

Hi, I'm a newbie here n like to share on what i know about the photographers for these concerts.

Only the following photographers are allowed :

Media photographers - from several press in Singapore and overseas as they will post the shots in the next day newspaper, they are allowed to take photos for the 1st 3 songs and thereafter will be 'invited' to the audiences seats, no further shooting is allowed.

Potographers from record company - usually 1 or 2 photographer(s) would be send by the record company to shoot during the concert to put it into the singer's wedsite for his/her fans to view.

Production photographers - photographers that are engaged by the production comany(for this 1 is Unusual Production) to shoot throughout the entire concert.

Audiences from the front(tickets $168/-) are allowed to go forward to the barrier to take some shots but will very soon be 'invited' back to their seats by the bouncers.

*All photographers that i had mentioned will be able to take more shots after the concerts during the thank you celebration(if there is any).

For info only, hope no offence.

Redieye said:
Hi, I'm a newbie here n like to share on what i know about the photographers for these concerts.

Only the following photographers are allowed :

Media photographers - from several press in Singapore and overseas as they will post the shots in the next day newspaper, they are allowed to take photos for the 1st 3 songs and thereafter will be 'invited' to the audiences seats, no further shooting is allowed.

Potographers from record company - usually 1 or 2 photographer(s) would be send by the record company to shoot during the concert to put it into the singer's wedsite for his/her fans to view.

Production photographers - photographers that are engaged by the production comany(for this 1 is Unusual Production) to shoot throughout the entire concert.

Audiences from the front(tickets $168/-) are allowed to go forward to the barrier to take some shots but will very soon be 'invited' back to their seats by the bouncers.

*All photographers that i had mentioned will be able to take more shots after the concerts during the thank you celebration(if there is any).

For info only, hope no offence.

Absolutely :thumbsup:

this type of concert i think if people got lobang to shoot also keep to themselves first leh hee :D

Status
Not open for further replies.