Jay Chou 2008 SG Concert

Status
Not open for further replies.
haiz.. in sg everything oso scared this and dat..securities oso one kind.. they are spoilers of events like these :(

Nice pics you have!! I only managed to "smuggle" in a toy cam... :cry:

IMG_0551_web.jpg

IMG_0565_web.jpg

wow D3 what a good cam you have what lens did you use?

aiya... a slow 70-210f4-5.6 nikkor.. not that bad actually i can imagine that the 70-200VR is much more efficient with its constant aperture of f2.8

haiz.. in sg everything oso scared this and dat..securities oso one kind.. they are spoilers of events like these :(

Ya lor... Wah Lau.. actually wanted to enjoy a bit of atmosphere in there.. In the end i'm having a :what::eek: worry atmosphere..

I mean are they worry that image produce from D SLR can be use as re production purposes? Or they worry we are paparazzi??

dunno them.. i find dat they are over worrying for everything concerned..so wat if our cam is big? big doesnt always mean good. and one look sure know we are fans lo..wat paparazzi? sigh :confused:

dunno them.. i find dat they are over worrying for everything concerned..so wat if our cam is big? big doesnt always mean good. and one look sure know we are fans lo..wat paparazzi? sigh :confused:

Ya lor... the only reason i can think of is they maybe worry real paparazzi meant take opportunity to come in shoot unsightly shots and u know what they are good of, Nonsense comments if the Big guns are allow in there.

Ya lor... the only reason i can think of is they maybe worry real paparazzi meant take opportunity to come in shoot unsightly shots and u know what they are good of, Nonsense comments if the Big guns are allow in there.
perhaps so..but other countries no such things as no cameras allowed..as in security not so strict..hope these kinda stuffs regarding cams doesnt happen for the next concert i attending :what:

===>> surflim!
thanks for posting so many nice pic of him!!!! ;p u got a great seat. i cant even get the first 10 rows. :cry: u went for the first one or 2nd???
erm.. sorry i'm a camera idiot actually...

well.. i will be going for the gala premiere!!!! so... if u are going, take more pics of him ok?!! :bsmilie:

cheerios!
jenice :lovegrin:

wah!!!!!
nice pic! i like!!! so clear!
got some more???

heeee.... :p

===>> surflim!
thanks for posting so many nice pic of him!!!! ;p u got a great seat. i cant even get the first 10 rows. :cry: u went for the first one or 2nd???
erm.. sorry i'm a camera idiot actually...

well.. i will be going for the gala premiere!!!! so... if u are going, take more pics of him ok?!! :bsmilie:

cheerios!
jenice :lovegrin:

Oh when is it?? Don't think so leh, scarly its the same organizer and security... U again!!

Oh when is it?? Don't think so leh, scarly its the same organizer and security... U again!!

heard that it will be on the 3rd. cos the movie willb e showed in cinemas on the 7th.
so what i heard is on the 3rd he will be in SG and those who got the movie tickets will get to watch movie with him!!! hahaha ;p

1 thing I never comprehend is why other countries allow the use of DSLRs in concerts, whereas Singapore doesn't. I feel that Singapore is over uptight about "security". Look at bro Canto's (IIRC his nick) coverage of Andy Lau's concert. The security didn't even say anything!

Sigh, guess the only solution is to shoot concerts overseas... :cry:

if cant then nevermind, just sit and enjoy! those pics are for memory sake! probably a small digi will do the trick if failed to smuggle big dslr. :D

1 thing I never comprehend is why other countries allow the use of DSLRs in concerts, whereas Singapore doesn't. I feel that Singapore is over uptight about "security". Look at bro Canto's (IIRC his nick) coverage of Andy Lau's concert. The security didn't even say anything!

Sigh, guess the only solution is to shoot concerts overseas... :cry:

Ya Bro, u are right. In fact country like in HK or TW, are more prone to PAPARAZZI... I really wanted to email the organizer why we aren't allow to shoot some nice pictures of the stars with our guns? Does shooting with SLR jeopardize them?? I don't know man..

That sometimes defeat my purpose to go for concert again, i may wanted to enjoy the atmosphere plus wanted to grab some nice memorial atmosphere in there as well.

haizz apologize for the moaning.. i just can't find more reasons now when places like HK are allow for SLR to justify the forbidden in SG.

Bro Canto,

Btw is it true that concert in HK have no issue with ppl bringing in SLR?

if cant then nevermind, just sit and enjoy! those pics are for memory sake! probably a small digi will do the trick if failed to smuggle big dslr. :D

i totally agree! hahaha
initally i also wanted to bring my lousy cam but think abt.. worried of being confiscated so didnt bring in the end..
but i really enjoyed the concert with no burden of wanting to snap any pics...
just waiting for people to feed me with the pics! hehehe *bleah* :sticktong

did you went to the front and shook his hand?????? hahah..

i totally agree! hahaha
initally i also wanted to bring my lousy cam but think abt.. worried of being confiscated so didnt bring in the end..
but i really enjoyed the concert with no burden of wanting to snap any pics...
just waiting for people to feed me with the pics! hehehe *bleah* :sticktong

Actually I sort of regretted for even bringing a toy cam. I didn't manage to really enjoy the concert, whole nite keep thinking should I/can I snap this, should I snap that, and felt so frustrated after I didn't snap any. :p

My next concert I'll probably get a nice seating on the side, bring lots of memory cards, just put the small cam on my knees in video record mode, sit back and enjoy the show. ;p

did you went to the front and shook his hand?????? hahah..

hahaha how i wish lor... even want to hug him!!!! :lovegrin:
even though i bought the premium seats i'm still far... unlike u... 6th row lor...
he only went to the little corner to shake hands with his fans... sad... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.