jawzsg reporting in

Status
Not open for further replies.

jawzsg

Feb 10, 2008
Moi live in a flat
Hi Guys/Gals

I'm new and get to know Clubsnap via the bmw-sg forum. Also thank to some of the clubsnap members that I have came to know i.e. Phoa, Quicksilver (DK) Denis Kee, Accupunch etc that make me realise that taking photo is more than just aim & snap and hope for the best.

Totally novice and owns a humble compact for the time being (lumix FZ5). It's begining to occur to me that taking photo is getting to be quite a bit of fun rather than a chore....:p

So here I am.. Gong Hei Fatt Choy...:lovegrin:

Hey hey! Welcome to ClubSnap =) It's safer here.. xD

Welcome....

read more
shoot more
post more

Thankz guys.. kekekekek.. "safer here" ???? kekekeke.. I think so as well... :D

Hey hey! Welcome to ClubSnap =) It's safer here.. xD

dont think it's safer here...many poisonous ppl spreading BBB virus everyday...hur hur...sure kenna tempted to buy DSLR...:)

Hi Guys/Gals

I'm new and get to know Clubsnap via the bmw-sg forum. Also thank to some of the clubsnap members that I have came to know i.e. Phoa, Quicksilver (DK) Denis Kee, Accupunch etc that make me realise that taking photo is more than just aim & snap and hope for the best.

Totally novice and owns a humble compact for the time being (lumix FZ5). It's begining to occur to me that taking photo is getting to be quite a bit of fun rather than a chore....:p

So here I am.. Gong Hei Fatt Choy...:lovegrin:

welcome bro! Huat ah! :D

DK

Coolsig.. kekekek.. bro.. Huat Ahhh.. same same.. all forum also spread plenty of virus.. already started window shopping.. kekekekek.. seen Nikon D80, Olympus 510, Canon 400D and Sony A200.. pretty keen on the A200.. :D

Coolsig.. kekekek.. bro.. Huat Ahhh.. same same.. all forum also spread plenty of virus.. already started window shopping.. kekekekek.. seen Nikon D80, Olympus 510, Canon 400D and Sony A200.. pretty keen on the A200.. :D

Alpha Mount is good...Sony coming in very strongly in the DSLR markets with lotsa new products...only issue is the costly lenses as compared to Nikon and Canon...having said that, Carl Zeiss AF lenses are yummy! :thumbsup:

if no hurry, wait for the March PC/IT show (6-9 Mar)...should have good bargains...we can go BBB together...:)

Hey thankz bro.. I'm not in a hurry as yet coz $$$ no enough.. I'll wait for the exhibition. Guess it would very much be the Sony.. :lovegrin:.. just looked in the mirror this morning.. maciam got virus growing on my face liao.. .. haiz.

Hey thankz bro.. I'm not in a hurry as yet coz $$$ no enough.. I'll wait for the exhibition. Guess it would very much be the Sony.. :lovegrin:.. just looked in the mirror this morning.. maciam got virus growing on my face liao.. .. haiz.

i wld recommend that u check out the pricing @ the sony sub-forums first before going for the show. Sometimes outside shops can give some discount. Normally Sony@IT show will not give discount but u will get some freebies. And the Sony freebies can be quite attractive.

Therefore, u need to decide if u want upfront discount or the freebies. Do your homework before u go then u can decide if u want to "hoot" the DSLR on the spot or got to reputable shops like Cathay or MS Color.

Preparation is the key to saving $$! :thumbsup:

Hi, I'm also new here, so far the only equipment I have for digital camera is my trusty old Fuji F410. Having played with the manual functions, I reckoned I wanted something much better. So here I am doing research on prosumers and DSLRs.

I am actually looking forward to the new Fuji S100FS, but due to the high price and weight, I may actually get an entry DSLR instead (something like the Nikon D40x?). Looking for something suitable for ladies.

Happy CNY everyone!

Hi, I'm also new here, so far the only equipment I have for digital camera is my trusty old Fuji F410. Having played with the manual functions, I reckoned I wanted something much better. So here I am doing research on prosumers and DSLRs.

I am actually looking forward to the new Fuji S100FS, but due to the high price and weight, I may actually get an entry DSLR instead (something like the Nikon D40x?). Looking for something suitable for ladies.

Happy CNY everyone!

small and light DSLRs are Nikon D40/D40X, Canon 400D, Olympus 410/510, Sony A100/200...each have their own pros n cons...do more research in the sub-forums before u buy! :)

i wld recommend ...... And the Sony freebies can be quite attractive.

Therefore, u need to decide ......Preparation is the key to saving $$! :thumbsup:

Errr... does going on a date with one of their promotion girls inclusive ???...;p.. that will be attractive indeed....:lovegrin: "err.. camel tail showing ah?... pai seh"

Ryan seemed to know something....and mentioned very attractive ....:think:

later he poison us with his bmw. :)~

Hi, I'm also new here, .........get an entry DSLR instead (something like the Nikon D40x?). Looking for something suitable for ladies.

Happy CNY everyone!

Welcome and Happy CNY... err.. lookz like the choices I have in mind would be suitable for ladies (according to Coolz..)..:sweat:

Go to the sub-forum to read about them as suggested..it would help narrow your selections. As for me, it would be quite simple... which counter sales girl more chio can liao......:sweatsm:

Status
Not open for further replies.