Java compiler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falcon

Jan 18, 2002
Do you know name of this program that can check for the syntax of your code while type for JAVA? I can't seem to find it..

won't javac let you know of any errors you made in your code if you try to compile your file? :dunno:

Originally posted by Falcon
Do you know name of this program that can check for the syntax of your code while type for JAVA? I can't seem to find it..

Don't even understand the question. "while type for JAVA"????

are you refering to an IDE for Java where there are features like syntax highlight and auto code completion?

Tks for all the replies. I have downloaded JCREATOR. Actually the one that my friend was referring to was JPAD PRO.

Originally posted by maddog
try eclipse

Tks, is it a freeware? I din know got such programs ard to do all these. Normaly I use notepad to program my Java stuff. :)

Nothing, I repeat, nothing beats JBuilder. :)

FYI, the Open Edition of JBuilder is free for non-commercial and/or academic use.

:Later,

Jbuilder is very slow compared to C++ Builder. Cant stand it. Anyway its best to just have a text editor and the API next to you. That shd be sufficient : )

Originally posted by cccp
Jbuilder is very slow compared to C++ Builder. Cant stand it.
You're comparing an apple to an orange liao. ;)

Anyway its best to just have a text editor and the API next to you. That shd be sufficient : )
Yap, that should be sufficient to create a Hello World app. Anything "complicated" than that will take an order of magnitude more as compared to when you're using an IDE. :)

:Later,

Status
Not open for further replies.