Apr 20, 2003
Singapore
www.expressivelyjoho.com
After a long dry spell....

Jaslyn VIII
jaspillowtalk.jpg

i used 4 lights here... :sweat:

does not work for me ...

think it would be better without the spectacles... but then again, i'm juz a newbie

:devil: hot

i dun know if it's my LCD problem or....
the leg crossed like a fish tail...

besh said:
i dun know if it's my LCD problem or....
the leg crossed like a fish tail...

a mermaid, perhaps? :)

dude, juz to add on from my previous comment.

this artistic nude shot is named 'pillowtalk' yeah? i imagine the setting to be when she just woke up or prior to bedtime. my idea would be that if the specs were to be kept on, then perhaps a book in her hands would bring out the 'mood' better. for her expression, i find myself drawn to these two words, 'sultry' & 'beckoning'. therefore, i feel it would be best if the specs were off.

my apologies if its a nonsensical comment though.

i feel her legs a bit awkard, seems like they are just popping out from below e pillow area.. perhaps if can see some parts of the thigh etc might be better. :)

the specs are fine with me though.. its e ring that seems out.. hehe

jaymz21 said:
dude, juz to add on from my previous comment.

this artistic nude shot is named 'pillowtalk' yeah? i imagine the setting to be when she just woke up or prior to bedtime. my idea would be that if the specs were to be kept on, then perhaps a book in her hands would bring out the 'mood' better. for her expression, i find myself drawn to these two words, 'sultry' & 'beckoning'. therefore, i feel it would be best if the specs were off.

my apologies if its a nonsensical comment though.
neh.. no problem man.. the specs was a spontaneous thing, they're actually mine and i put them on the bed in front of her but not in the frame, then she just take and wear them, so i shoot lor. no particular theme in mind. i have shots without the specs too.

pillowtalk was actually a radio show overseas where i lived for a while and it was this wise bespectacled woman giving sex advise to listeners that called in during the wee hours of the night. that's why when i saw the image i immediately thought of the name. nothing too sophisticated, all just by feel and gut. so ur comments likewise, can't be termed as nonsensical by the same token.

thanx!! :)

~Arcanic~ said:
i feel her legs a bit awkard, seems like they are just popping out from below e pillow area.. perhaps if can see some parts of the thigh etc might be better. :)

the specs are fine with me though.. its e ring that seems out.. hehe
ehhe some worse... pillow covering the whole torso, really look like something sticking out. i have shots without the pillow altogether. ;p

jOhO said:
ehhe some worse... pillow covering the whole torso, really look like something sticking out. i have shots without the pillow altogether. ;p

hehe, then its Jas IX?

~Arcanic~ said:
hehe, then its Jas IX?
Hmmm... :think:
Doubt jon wanna show those tho :p

precious.jas said:
Hmmm... :think:
Doubt jon wanna show those tho :p

and why not? :devil:

at least u dun work for free clothes.... :rolleyes:

btw, when is joHo going to post up the pics we took of u at esplanade?

jOhO said:
neh.. no problem man.. the specs was a spontaneous thing, they're actually mine and i put them on the bed in front of her but not in the frame, then she just take and wear them, so i shoot lor. no particular theme in mind. i have shots without the specs too.

pillowtalk was actually a radio show overseas where i lived for a while and it was this wise bespectacled woman giving sex advise to listeners that called in during the wee hours of the night. that's why when i saw the image i immediately thought of the name. nothing too sophisticated, all just by feel and gut. so ur comments likewise, can't be termed as nonsensical by the same token.

thanx!! :)

:thumbsup: dude.. thanks for elaborating :)

nightwolf75 said:
and why not? :devil:

at least u dun work for free clothes.... :rolleyes:

btw, when is joHo going to post up the pics we took of u at esplanade?
Err... He didnt even touch them yet :) Ask him lor...

Well, I work for $$ to buy my own clothes! Hahahaa

As for the pics which can see more skin... Ask him lah! I dont know ;p

precious.jas said:
Err... He didnt even touch them yet :) Ask him lor...

Well, I work for $$ to buy my own clothes! Hahahaa

As for the pics which can see more skin... Ask him lah! I dont know ;p

I think he keep the other pics for himself to see only. :bsmilie:

Soft diffuse light and model coolness -> :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: NICE!!! sure, the legs to looked like a mermaid but i'm sure u have other shots dat are in different positions. i tot the specs looks nice on her :cool:. can we c more of her? THX.

Status
Not open for further replies.