Japanese Schoolgirls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's have more XMMs in Japanese school uniforms.

Bring them on! :)

Go for it, more for me to slam when I am bored.

Sion made a very important point.

These XMM in Japanese school uniforms will forever be local XMM in an outfit that looks somewhat like a Japanese school uniform.

They will never be able to pull of being a "Japanese Schoolgirl". (The fantasy/manga but non-Jap AV version).

hmm not really. Seldom do you see it but there are some local girls that can pull it off.

Go for it, more for me to slam when I am bored.

Sion made a very important point.

These XMM in Japanese school uniforms will forever be local XMM in an outfit that looks somewhat like a Japanese school uniform.

They will never be able to pull of being a "Japanese Schoolgirl". (The fantasy/manga but non-Jap AV version).
Like I said, there are the mainstream Japanese students and the fantasy students. For the "real" Japanese schoolgirls, most of the girls here can easily pass off as one in a simple, decent JSU.

IMHO, i think there are quite a few girls here who can also pull off in the cosplay group.

But in the AV category, maybe only a couple of sisters here can make it, based on look and most important the size of their assets.:dunno:

Well said, my friend.

Ejnoy the real stuff:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMAahR3WeO8

Sometimes, the term cosplay is confused when used locally. Dressing up like a Japanese School Girl is not. It is just a girl in some kinda errrmmmm... uniform, period.

Cosplay in Japan is more than just a pretty face. If you had seen cosplay in Canada and usa (let alone Japan), the japanese girls (& their non Japanese buddies) would take months to prepare, pay several hundreds (and usually thousands) to fabricate the accessories and clothing, travel (by road or by air) to the state that is organizing the event, book a hotel and join in the fun in their display of a certain character. I have a young relative studying abroad) who refused to attend the singapore cosplay parties as she participates in overseas cosplay with her buddies. Perhaps she is more comfortable overseas and to be part of a community that pushes for perfection in this hobby.

Anyway, all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. Perhaps, you are right that we should let fantasy drive our dreams further. Chiaki Kuriyama is only a fantasy dream.... Wake up. LOL

Hey contaxable, of course it is a fantasy. As I told you, for me it was Gogo Yubari in Kill Bill.

But, in Japan, not Japanese AV, the schoolgirls is social and economic force in itself. They are true, they are real, they drive cultural tastes, they consume, they are indeed a force to be recon with.

Now, after being filtered by perverted minds, mine included, we have what we got. My Gogo Yubari.

That said, as a cultural/pop art, they are fair game, and if we were to do it, let's do it right.

Btw, I know whom you were referring to. Too bad, she was chased off the net by idiots.

Wake up from a fantasy dream? Why? :)

Wake up from a fantasy dream? Why? :)

not you, but the eager GWC who thinks he can realise his dreams shooting Kill Bill character should not have too high an expectation. Make up, styling & choice of model being set aside, the costume is way off with a silk scarf and a sweater to mimick JSU. It would be more believable to retheme it as the "revengeful perfume seller with a blade." I would rather they put on some real local uniform and style from there.

Why not DP? .... :dunno:

Becasue I have no intention to wake up from my dream. Loving every minute of it.

btw, contaxable got it right, hit the nail squarely on the head. Why no one interested in doing a series of Singapore Schoolgirl? Interesting!

Don't ask me, I have a dream shoot with Gogo.

hmmm ... calling to all GWC ... why not shoot xmm in Singapore schoolgirl uniform?

:dunno:

Becasue I have no intention to wake up from my dream. Loving every minute of it.

btw, contaxable got it right, hit the nail squarely on the head. Why no one interested in doing a series of Singapore Schoolgirl? Interesting!

Don't ask me, I have a dream shoot with Gogo.

hmmm ... calling to all GWC ... why not shoot xmm in Singapore schoolgirl uniform?

:dunno:
haha .... guess you have been hibernating all these years...........!
do a local search on SSU :bsmilie::sweatsm:
and wake up from your fantasy dream!

haha .... guess you have been hibernating all these years...........!
do a local search on SSU :bsmilie::sweatsm:
and wake up from your fantasy dream!

Sorry, no insult intended, but no point!

I wonder how many pedophile is watching this thread. :sweat:
Seriously, let's not promote skewed images of children in school uniform. We are here to contribute to a democratic photographic society, remember?

Maybe we should switch topic to sion fav type of granny xmm.

Actually, i am more keen to find out which camera can give the WOW pictures as one forumer suggested. At first, there is the IR filter for see through effect; now, we have the wow camera. If we combine the two, i wonder what it would be?

So, in whatever costumes, the camera will still produce WOW pictures for me. Isnt that great?

I wonder how many pedophile is watching this thread. :sweat:
Seriously, let's not promote skewed images of children in school uniform. We are here to contribute to a democratic photographic society, remember?

Maybe we should switch topic to sion fav type of granny xmm.

Probably not as many watching as are posting in this thread. :eek:

I can't imagine how these other people can talk so freely about something so questionable.

Status
Not open for further replies.