Japanese Mid Autumn Festival at Central

Squid

Jun 10, 2004
Chinese Lantern Displays
Wed 8 to Wed 22 Sep 2010 @ Central's River Promenade
Catch this dazzling display of gigantic floating lanterns on water, depicting popular characters from Chinese legends and animal lanterns from the Chinese horoscope.

On Stage at River Promenade
Thu 9 to Wed 22 Sep (except on 18 Sep) : Cultural performances by The Beijing Dance Academy at 7.30pm and Song and Dance performances by National Arts Council at 8.30pm

Sat 18 Sep, 8pm : Chinese cultural dance performances, lion dance stunts and pyrotechnics display

Information as appeared in mall's mailer and http://www.thecentral.com.sg/home/index.aspx?key=happenings-autumn-festival-by-the-river

where got japanese? looks chinese LOL

Last edited:
I read the papers they said that there's a photography competition too?

How come no dance performance from local ?

Organised by 主办者Supported by 支持者Sponsors 赞助商
Personal Details (Note: This form must be duly filled up and submitted together with the CD-ROM)
Name: (Mr/Ms/Mrs/Mdm/Dr/Prof) _______________________________________________________
NRIC/FIN/Passport: _______________________________ Nationality: __________________________
Mailing Address: _____________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________ Postal Code: _____________________
Email Address: ______________________________________________________________________
Contact Nos: ____________________ (H) ____________________ (O) ____________________ (HP)
AUTUMN BY THE RIVER
PHOTOGRAPHY COMPETITION 2010
Mid Autumn By The River 河畔中秋
*********.com is proud to bring to you this year’s “Mid Autumn By The River”
General Rules 摄影比赛规则
▶ The competition is open to all.
任何人士都可参与。
▶ All photographs must be taken in the Mid Autumn Festival by the Singapore River, located along Clarke
Quay. There are no themes to be adhered.
摄影比赛的照片必须在中秋河畔拍摄。题材由个人自由发挥。
▶ Multiple entries are accepted. Each participant will only have 1 winning entry.
参赛者提交的参赛作品的数量不受限制。每名参加者有机会赢取一个奖项。
▶ Composite photographs, multiple exposures, and images manipulated are allowed. Adjustments of
saturation or levels are acceptable.
参赛者可以利用数码软件调整照片。合成照片,多次曝光和图像操作是允许的。饱和或调整是可以
接受的水平。
▶ Images must be in colour, submitted in JPEG format with minimal compression, at least 1000 pixels on
the longer side. The images can be taken by handphone cameras, digital compact cameras or Digital
Single Lens Reflex cameras with the stipulated resolution.
参赛作品必须是彩色照片,长边要有1000 pixel。照片可以利用手机或数码相机拍摄。
▶ The images must be submitted in a CD-rom, together with the duly completed official form latest by
30th September 2010 to address stated below. Slides or negatives will not be accepted.
参赛作品必须在九月三十号二〇一〇年输入光碟和参赛表格送到以下地址:
“Mid Autumn By The River” Photography Competition
190 Middle Road, Fortune Centre #04-28
Singapore 188979
Opening Hours: 12pm to 9pm Mondays to Sunday
▶ Participants must own the sole copyright of images submitted.
参赛作品版权必须参赛者拥有。参赛者必须拥有唯一的影像作品的版权。
▶ The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any prize winners who do not own the copyrights of their
images or when the source of the images is in doubt.
主办单位有权利把有疑点的参赛作品取消参赛资格。
▶ The Organiser will not be responsible for any loss, damage or mislaid of entries before or after delivery.
Proof of posting shall not be accepted as proof of delivery.
主办单位将不承担任何遗失或损害的作品. 投寄证明,不得接纳为交货证明。
▶ Entries submitted are not returnable.
参赛作品不能退还。
▶ Only winners will be notified by post. The results will be released on www.*********.com in October
2010. 获奖者将会以邮寄方式通知。结果将于十月发表在 www.*********.com
▶ The Organiser reserves the right to use the winning entries for any publicity and marketing purposes.
主办单位有权使用任何优胜作品做为宣传和促销的目的。
▶ All winning entries of the competition shall remain the property of the Organiser and shall not be used
or reproduced except with prior written permission of the Organiser.
比赛的所有获奖作品将归为主办机构所有,不得使用或复制,除非与主办机构事先书面许可。
▶ The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence pertaining to the decision of the results will be
entertained.
评判的决定是最后决定,任何有关结果的决定,将不受理。
▶ Submission of entry/entries signifies acceptance of the rules and conditions stated above.
提交项目标志的规则和以上条件的接受。

I went there today and I got the application form at the booth nearest to Central/the main road.

I went there today and I got the application form at the booth nearest to Central/the main road.

I see, I missed that last Sat.

Did you manage to take any photos.