Japanese festival at Hereen....

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpenza

Jan 18, 2002
Singapore
www.instagram.com
There were quite a number models outside Hereen when I visited last Sunday. Several photographers were taking photos of them.

Here's one model...
03240022-hereen.jpg

but she only poses for the "sophisticated" photographers....
03240024-hereen.jpg

These models really stand still for long periods under the sun... hard work indeed.
03240033-hereen.jpg

While on my way home, I noticed a girl dressed in kimono giving out leaflers.....
03240035-hereen.jpg

Wanted to take pics inside Hereen but the security guards stopped me :(

Originally posted by mpenza
There were quite a number models outside Hereen when I visited last Sunday. Several photographers were taking photos of them.

While on my way home, I noticed a girl dressed in kimono giving out leaflers.....
03240035-hereen.jpg

Wanted to take pics inside Hereen but the security guards stopped me :(

i think that there is a cosplay event going on

Originally posted by nicholas1986

i think that there is a cosplay event going on
hmmm the models like abit cannot make it leh :kok:

why cant u take pics inside heerens?

Originally posted by Ayumi
why cant u take pics inside heerens?

They have security guards around the centre stage and on the 2nd floor stopping any one who fiddles with a camera....

Originally posted by siron
Ehhh u mean cannot take pictures inside Heerens?? Why not??!

dunno. maybe store policy? But it might only be due to the Jap festival.

Northpoint (Yishun) also do not allow people to take photos inside the building.

No problem for me...was swinging my Fe-10 freely during the day of the cosplay...probably too many people running around with compact camera...they wouldnt be bothered in reminding everyone not to shoot in the building.

But i believe almost all shopping centers have the policy of no photo-taking. To protect the interests of the shop tenants there. U know lah...copyright...stealing of ideas kind of stuff...pretty politix one.

Next time wanna shoot....hide ur cam...take out only when shoot, then faster keep.

Maybe pose like a tourist when kena spotted. Haaa

:D

nowadays if take photos inside shopping centres,their security there will stop us one....wonder isit becos they think we terrorist haha.

Originally posted by eadwine
nowadays if take photos inside shopping centres,their security there will stop us one....wonder isit becos they think we terrorist haha.

Shopping centres are private property. None of them allows photography in it's premises. Unless when there's a public event going on, like the Raffles City fashion shows. Otherwise, you'll find that all shopping centres have that "No Photography" sign in their entrances.

Regards
CK

Status
Not open for further replies.