Japanese Diver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Photosmart

Jul 9, 2003
www.oceanicfocus.com
Take mostly underwater pictures...Was diving with a group of Japanese diver and manage to take a photo of these 2 Japanese divers at the Sipadan Water Village.

JapGirlS.jpg

Any constructive comment is appreciated ...Thanks

Kawaii des ne ! :cool:

Just curious.

Did you verify with these lovely ladies that they are Japanese? Or they are just wearing kimonos?

Somehow they don't quite look like japanese to me.

student said:
Just curious.

Did you verify with these lovely ladies that they are Japanese? Or they are just wearing kimonos?

I'm even more curious about the diving part... metaphorical? Hmmm...

shinken said:
I'm even more curious about the diving part... metaphorical? Hmmm...

may be they are really divers...look at the girl's extended hand on the right....check out these veins...:bigeyes:

Petf69 said:
may be they are really divers...look at the girl's extended hand on the right....check out these veins...:bigeyes:

Too deep, too long, too fast.... decompression;)
She look quite pro.:think:

one of them is wearing the kimono the wrong way - either left over right or the other way (cannot remember which) is used for the dead...

shot looks ok though, but the hand sticks out like a sore thumb.. no pun intended. ;)

it should be left over right.

and what bright yukatas they have. :)

Trigger Happy said:
one of them is wearing the kimono the wrong way - either left over right or the other way (cannot remember which) is used for the dead...

shot looks ok though, but the hand sticks out like a sore thumb.. no pun intended. ;)
They look alrite, pretty Japanese look to me.

Nowdays no one care about how a yukata should be worn, only Kimonos. Left over right and right over left, both are fine. Tho sometimes it irks the older folks.

student said:
Just curious.

I dove with them..so confirmed that they are divers and are lady divers...

btw...there is nothing to do at that place/resort/Sipadan but diving...

Status
Not open for further replies.