Japanese anime soundtrack

SOFES

Oct 18, 2009
Anyone knows where can I buy / find Japanese anime soundtrack? Am actually looking for the sound track for the anime "5cm per second"

Have you tried the usual suspects like HMV?

Anyone knows where can I buy / find Japanese anime soundtrack? Am actually looking for the sound track for the anime "5cm per second"

Unfortunately, the full soundtrack was never released by itself. The only item for sale would be the single by masayoshi yamazaki. IIRC, one of my friends got the accompanying soundtrack when he bought the film dvd in the box-style limited edition. Seems that it would not be sold separately.

On the side note, you could try out places like amazon.co.jp, cdjapan or playasia (free shipping to sg) for a range of Japanese anime soundtracks.

I got one of it in my laptop
"One more time, One more chance"

search "gendou"

Its where all the anime songs will be.

Have you tried the usual suspects like HMV?

yes. but dont have. :(

Unfortunately, the full soundtrack was never released by itself. The only item for sale would be the single by masayoshi yamazaki. IIRC, one of my friends got the accompanying soundtrack when he bought the film dvd in the box-style limited edition. Seems that it would not be sold separately.

On the side note, you could try out places like amazon.co.jp, cdjapan or playasia (free shipping to sg) for a range of Japanese anime soundtracks.

now that's heart breaking!!! really like the songs in it.

can try MJ Multimedia (IIRC), i got my macross frontier OST from their vivo branch.

This is 1 place i didnt try!! will give it a go. :)

I got one of it in my laptop
"One more time, One more chance"

me too!!! Only got this song at the moment. heard the rest in youtube. very nice. so thought of getting the soundtrack. ;)

search "gendou"

This is new to me. :D will try doing the search now!! :D

search "gendou"

Gendou only have "One more time, One more chance". It is where I get most of my anime music from.

Gendou only have "One more time, One more chance". It is where I get most of my anime music from.

yah, that was what I found too... still searching for the OST.