Japanese Anime: One Piece


Status
Not open for further replies.

Poledra

New Member
Sep 7, 2002
557
0
0
33
Near the Clouds
Visit site
#1
I know, I know..

I don't look like the kind who would watch Japanese anime... But I think I'm hooked on this one.. Like I was hooked on Escaflowne... And that one with the main character Miaka...

*shakes head* But never mind.

I heard there are 5 parts to it. (I'm at disc 15, btw.)
And my brother said boxes 4 and 5 are not out yet..
Is it true? Is it true?
:rbounce: :gbounce:

*sigh* The main character is just plain adorable...:heart: :heart:
 

Poledra

New Member
Sep 7, 2002
557
0
0
33
Near the Clouds
Visit site
#3
Originally posted by imaginary_number
You're an FY fan? :)

My fav anime, practically downloaded the whole soundtrack :D
Well... I wouldn't mind watching all 3 boxes again. :D
You had no idea how many times I wept while watching that one.

I don't have the entire soundtrack.. I find the tragic love story more appealing...

*long sigh*
 

Feb 3, 2002
1,741
0
0
Singapore
#4
Originally posted by Poledra
Well... I wouldn't mind watching all 3 boxes again. :D
You had no idea how many times I wept while watching that one.

I don't have the entire soundtrack.. I find the tragic love story more appealing...

*long sigh*
U didn't buy the last one, Eikoden? It's the finishing piece for the whole FY series. Think it came out a couple of months ago.

Yep, must admit I was affected emotionally (a little) by the show but I particularly enjoyed the humour, especially those portions with Tasuki :D
 

Puffy

New Member
Jul 4, 2002
114
0
0
Tim Bat Tu
#6
I'm not too sure about the boxed set... but I do know its available for download somewhere :p The last I saw was episode 85, where Luffy and gang entered the grand line, Nami got sick, and they meet their new member, the deer-doctor while trying to find a doctor to treat nami.
 

Poledra

New Member
Sep 7, 2002
557
0
0
33
Near the Clouds
Visit site
#7
Originally posted by imaginary_number
U didn't buy the last one, Eikoden? It's the finishing piece for the whole FY series. Think it came out a couple of months ago.

Yep, must admit I was affected emotionally (a little) by the show but I particularly enjoyed the humour, especially those portions with Tasuki :D
Oh, yes... Tasuki....
*giggle*


...........


You mean the black box isn't the end of the tale?
You mean there's a new one???!!!??

ARRRGGGGhhhhhh......!!!

Lend me.. Lend me... Please..

All 3 boxes were borrowed by my brother from his colleague...
:heart: :heart:
 

Poledra

New Member
Sep 7, 2002
557
0
0
33
Near the Clouds
Visit site
#8
Originally posted by Puffy
I'm not too sure about the boxed set... but I do know its available for download somewhere :p The last I saw was episode 85, where Luffy and gang entered the grand line, Nami got sick, and they meet their new member, the deer-doctor while trying to find a doctor to treat nami.
Okay.. I think I'm now at... Episode... (15 X3)... 45...
So.. I think 85 is within reach.. *gulp* ... I think....

New member? Deer doctor?? But.. but.. I thought Luffy (Oh, he's just so cute.. ) has only 4 gang members?
The swordsman, Nami, the cowardly gunner and the chef...?
 

Feb 3, 2002
1,741
0
0
Singapore
#9
Originally posted by Poledra

Lend me.. Lend me... Please..

All 3 boxes were borrowed by my brother from his colleague...
:heart: :heart:
It's a 2 CD ending piece.

Some screenshots for you:




 

Puffy

New Member
Jul 4, 2002
114
0
0
Tim Bat Tu
#10
Not too sure if the forum supports unicode characters :p but his name is ÇÇ°Í. Sorry but I don't know his english name. I'll attach a picture of him here :) The small deer u see in the cover of book 16 is the new member.

Chapter 85 of the anime is within the comic book 16, and err... book 27 is just out. Don't think the story is going to end anytime soon.

 

Poledra

New Member
Sep 7, 2002
557
0
0
33
Near the Clouds
Visit site
#12
Originally posted by Puffy
Not too sure if the forum supports unicode characters :p but his name is ÇÇ°Í. Sorry but I don't know his english name. I'll attach a picture of him here :)

Chapter 85 of the anime is within the comic book 16, and err... book 27 is just out. Don't think the story is going to end anytime soon.

..... I have seen that doll on the box... But not that person. Anyway, he looks like someone out from the board game Monopoly...
Hmmm.. More developments on story board.... Going to make my brains scrambled trying to link all the parts together..

....

Oh no.. I had planned to go back to school without any distractions from the TV...
 

Feb 3, 2002
1,741
0
0
Singapore
#13
Originally posted by Poledra
:D :D
I'm fond of that old woman..
She's so grumpy that it makes me laugh..
Yup, that's Taiitsukun. Most memorable part was when she asked Hotohori "Are you okay?", Hotohori said: "I can't stand things that look ugly." Think he got knocked or something after that :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
 

Poledra

New Member
Sep 7, 2002
557
0
0
33
Near the Clouds
Visit site
#14
Originally posted by imaginary_number
Yup, that's Taiitsukun. Most memorable part was when she asked Hotohori "Are you okay?", Hotohori said: "I can't stand things that look ugly." Think he got knocked or something after that :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
And that part when the little girl who is always with her decided that Taiitsukun needed a healing on her face, which the girl thought was too ugly..

I think she got knocked out too..

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:
 

Feb 3, 2002
1,741
0
0
Singapore
#15
Originally posted by Poledra
And that part when the little girl who is always with her decided that Taiitsukun needed a healing on her face, which the girl thought was too ugly..

I think she got knocked out too..

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:
sheesh.... u make me feel like watching the whole series again. :)

but for now, gotta study for my exams... :rbounce:

btw, check your PM.
 

Poledra

New Member
Sep 7, 2002
557
0
0
33
Near the Clouds
Visit site
#17
Originally posted by GoclPa
one piece has.. 150 ++ epis... i think.. and still making:dunno:
!!!!!

I realised..

Stupid brother for making me addicted.....

Now how?

Sure screw up A's one... you wait and see...
 

cheechee

New Member
Sep 22, 2002
567
0
0
37
Sengkang
Visit site
#18
Well, the OVA version is just some story lines from the original comic series.

Now the comics series has gone to the line whereby they are now fighting in heaven.

Nice comics.

:thumbsup:
 

cheechee

New Member
Sep 22, 2002
567
0
0
37
Sengkang
Visit site
#19
Poledra,

Btw, if u wan to get those new episodes of One Piece, I have a fren collecting all the latest one from the net, maybe if u wan i can burn cds for u when free. But must use pc to watch.

( Of Course, Cd fees beared by u, one pcs 0.50 SGD)

;)
 

Poledra

New Member
Sep 7, 2002
557
0
0
33
Near the Clouds
Visit site
#20
Originally posted by cheechee
Poledra,

Btw, if u wan to get those new episodes of One Piece, I have a fren collecting all the latest one from the net, maybe if u wan i can burn cds for u when free. But must use pc to watch.

( Of Course, Cd fees beared by u, one pcs 0.50 SGD)

;)
Nah..
I also can d/l thru a certain software.
And burn also using a certain certain software.

Thanks anyway... I think you just gave me an idea.
But watching on the comp not shiok enough. Somehow.. The screen is too small even at full screen. :D

Must consult my big brother. See what he says first.
:angel:
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom