japan

Status
Not open for further replies.

samueltan902

Aug 16, 2008
Choa Chu Kang
Im going for a japan school exchange programme in end may to june . Im expected to bring 2 gifts from spore that can not be found in japan . Any ideas of what should i get ?:dunno:

Im going for a japan school exchange programme in end may to june . Im expected to bring 2 gifts from spore that can not be found in japan . Any ideas of what should i get ?:dunno:
Merlion. The other gift, is teach them Singlish. A gift that is priceless.

GMAN

merlion as in? key chain? figurine? or?
haha , was joking about singlish too during our trip briefing .

merlion as in? key chain? figurine? or?
haha , was joking about singlish too during our trip briefing .
Maybe a small statue. You can get those at mustafa. The upper levels. A whole range of stuff there. Cheap too.

GMAN

Yes, get a Merlion replica as it's quite popular with Japanese who have been to Singapore.

HTH.

oh , come to think of it . there isnt seem to be any malay or indian thr .
anyone been to mount. aso before?whats the weather like in end may to beginning june?

oh , come to think of it . there isnt seem to be any malay or indian thr .
anyone been to mount. aso before?whats the weather like in end may to beginning june?
Fall, to Winter. Should be around there. Since that the cherry blossoms bloomed early this year.

GMAN

bagua and rojak

beside road signs in singapore what in sg jp dounch hav :think:

i think i will bring some tropical insects over their, species that will not breed and survive in japan. Hope thei last long enough to see japan skies and touch down at the airpork:think:

i think i will bring some tropical insects over their, species that will not breed and survive in japan. Hope thei last long enough to see japan skies and touch down at the airpork:think:
NEA cannot afford to send Wildlife Authorities to investigate there. :bsmilie:

GMAN

NEA cannot afford to send Wildlife Authorities to investigate there. :bsmilie:

GMAN

i bring kachang puteh, kuatutu and big rabbit milk sweet (made in china) over can or not:sticktong

Status
Not open for further replies.