Japan vs Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.

offspring

Jun 3, 2003
www.momofuku.asia
Watching the soccer match now

The number of white L lenses flanked behind the goal posts :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

Is this at Jalan Besar stadium or something? Cos i could hear thunderous roars coming from the stadium earlier.

Yup it's at the Jalan Besar stadium, you mean you didn't know? :nono:

By the way, what's the score-line?

Jus now I saw the match on tv, very funny, cause most of the photography are behind the Singapore's goalpost. :bsmilie: they even follow the Singapore's goalpost, all move to the other side during the half time.

mookie said:
Yup it's at the Jalan Besar stadium, you mean you didn't know? :nono:

By the way, what's the score-line?

Hehe no i didnt. Dont follow soccer. Guess the roar i heard came from the singapore goal. :D

West_ray said:
Singapore 1 - 2 Japan ...

S'pore managed to score 1? :bigeyes:

have a feeling some of you guys are gonna come after me for saying that...

:bsmilie:
well it's not such a huge score difference from what I'll imagined, so either our guys were really putting their heart into it, finally, or the japs took it as training.

Well, good job on breaking the egg on our score-line though! :thumbsup:

when the Japs scored their first goal, they didnt really celebrate, just smiled only, then came the equalizer, and when the anxious japs scored their winning goal .. they were so relieved and ran around to celebrate sia ...

:bsmilie: I think they were kan cheong that they lose face if they draw with Singapore lah.

vthian said:
27478209.jpg

27478210.jpg

27478211.jpg

27478212.jpg

27478213.jpg

27478215.jpg

27478217.jpg

27478219.jpg

27478220.jpg

27478221.jpg

27478222.jpg

27478223.jpg

27478224.jpg

27478225.jpg

27478226.jpg

27478227.jpg

EOS-1D, EF400f2.8L IS, ASA800, S400,f2.8

Woah... reallt makes a huge difference with a 400mm... nice shots... love the 1st one esp :)

i'm happy that singapore manage to get this score if the japs didnt take this as part of their training. can see that our boys tried very hard.. 3 cheers for them! :)

cool pics... better than newspapers one haha...

but i do think singapore deserves a slap on the back... its a decent result after so many dissapointing results..

I'd agree. They didn't do as badly as I thought. Indra's goal was actually quite nice.

Hooray for the Lions.

BTW nice shots SniperD

I went to check out the sports pages of the Japanese newspaper. Most of the headlines commented that it was a shabby win for the Japanese team.
Though there were mentioned that the players in the European leagues had less than 24 hours to get ready as they just flew in from their league matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.