Japan vs Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.

offspring

Jun 3, 2003
my.opera.com
Watching the soccer match now

The number of white L lenses flanked behind the goal posts :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

mookie

Aug 19, 2003
Sunnypore
Visit site
Yup it's at the Jalan Besar stadium, you mean you didn't know? :nono:

By the way, what's the score-line?

Jus now I saw the match on tv, very funny, cause most of the photography are behind the Singapore's goalpost. :bsmilie: they even follow the Singapore's goalpost, all move to the other side during the half time.

mookie

Aug 19, 2003
Sunnypore
Visit site
:bsmilie:
well it's not such a huge score difference from what I'll imagined, so either our guys were really putting their heart into it, finally, or the japs took it as training.

Well, good job on breaking the egg on our score-line though! :thumbsup:

West_ray

Feb 10, 2003
Yishun
galleries.photonx.org.
when the Japs scored their first goal, they didnt really celebrate, just smiled only, then came the equalizer, and when the anxious japs scored their winning goal .. they were so relieved and ran around to celebrate sia ...

y0ngcheng

Nov 24, 2003
新加坡
i'm happy that singapore manage to get this score if the japs didnt take this as part of their training. can see that our boys tried very hard.. 3 cheers for them! :)

Stefen

Apr 26, 2003
Beijing
www.stefenchow.com
cool pics... better than newspapers one haha...

but i do think singapore deserves a slap on the back... its a decent result after so many dissapointing results..

jaskin

Jan 18, 2002
Visit site
I'd agree. They didn't do as badly as I thought. Indra's goal was actually quite nice.

Prismatic

Feb 25, 2003
In the void.
Visit site
I went to check out the sports pages of the Japanese newspaper. Most of the headlines commented that it was a shabby win for the Japanese team.
Though there were mentioned that the players in the European leagues had less than 24 hours to get ready as they just flew in from their league matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom