japan trip(wat to do)??

Status
Not open for further replies.

beachboyz27

Apr 5, 2004
will be making a trip down to japan,the land of the rising sun,but the problem is which travel agency offers the best bargin(eg,CTC,amanda,chan brothers,SA(UIC) tour)?
hv any of u guys being there b4?
Hw's the place like?wat to buy,wat not to buy?
Heard that the CASIO & some electronics gadget quite cheap there..any recommendations?

my trip there will be in end nov'04
Tks 4 reading

check out e travel fair in sep.
i find packages by ANA value for $ & generally cheaper than JAL's.
having a reputation to maintain, u can be sure e accom, food & tour guide are of certain std.
my 6D Central Jap trip cost ard $1448.

hermit said:
check out e travel fair in sep.
i find packages by ANA value for $ & generally cheaper than JAL's.
having a reputation to maintain, u can be sure e accom, food & tour guide are of certain std.
my 6D Central Jap trip cost ard $1448.

ctc is having a tour fair on the 21st Augst u can go and visit ..... ;)

I second ANA tour. Went for it last nov.
The itinery they provided covered quite a number of places, with enough time to look around, rather than just "touch see and go".

Actually the best way to experience Japan is to go free and easy. You will be surprise to know that it is not hard at all to book accomodation via the internet. The transport system is also pretty straight forward.

But for a 1st time visit, I would recommend ANA... went with them to Hokkaido.. great trip. Oh no..... I am missing Japan again.......... :cry:

my next trip there would definitely be a free and easy. It is the small knick knacks that are worth visiting. Shopping is superb there.

I miss Japan too !!! :cry:

haha....first time to japan best is to go with guide...esp if u dun speak japanese....got guide better... street jap and those tt u learn in class is very different....

if u intend to extensively take photos....dun go with tour....wat to buy there....everything in tokyo is pretty expensive... but there are areas tt stuff can be bought at budget prices....

personally i love harajuku....though the price there alittle inflated , the street fashion there is upz haha....

electronics whiles esp camera stuff u may wanna consider buying locally instead...the only thing i found cheap was the electronic dictionaries....

japan is a beautiful...perhaps i will make another trip down next year....if u intend to visit nightspots to take photos or pub in japan ...perhaps i can give u directions on where to go....but tt's if ya tour allows...

nice place n oso good place for shopping.. try to control when u buy.. or ur wallet will easy go dry up :D . Nov good weather cooling.. :cool: Free n easy tour need to do research n book cheaper hotel before go there. Transport.. omg .. i tot is not as easy as local .. esp their mrt system .. mess men :(
My next target .. Hokkaido :bsmilie:

Agreed wif witness.. electronics is damn expensive then local here. :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.