Jan 6, 2012 - "The image you are waiting for"

Status
Not open for further replies.
d400? :bsmilie:

thailand.. hmmm don't think its the d800 or d4 ba

any precedence of nikon announcing major products in thailand?

My guess is that Nikon wants to show the world that the factory in Thailand is back to normal and the production lines are running at full speed. What would have more impact than the new camera coming fresh from the conveyor belt then the press moves on to see truck loads of Nikon cameras bring shipped.

Anyway it is good that the camera industry is getting back to normal, 2011 was a hard year. Ganbatte Nikon!

What ever it is it will be good..... besides why complain on Nikon..... just LOOK at what they have done since the D3 / D300 has come out.... amazing really... and a credit to them. ( that are finally in a position to convert the Canon Clan for the first time since 1989 era !!!! )

D7000 / D300 / D300S / D700 / D3 / D3X / D3S...... and more !!! ( ? )

24 f1.4G / 50 f1.4G / 85 f1.4G / 16-35 f4G / 70-200 VR2 / 400 / 500 / 600..... and more !!! ( ? )

I say BRAVO and THANKS NIKON - the brand we love and use ;) ;)

Hoping you get over your natural disasters that have cost you so so much !!! :D

Last edited:
I'm very interested in the 85mm f1.8 G lens!

Only one way to find out - wait!

What I'm really interested in is the AF-S 85mm f/1.8G... 85 is a very important focal length for me and I hope they release a brand new 85 in 2012.

The only rumors that I trust

I don't think Nikon has 'disappointed' considering all the 'pending release dates' were just rumours and that they have not issued any official announcements.

Its the rumours which cause disappointment. Not Nikon.

well said!
the rumours are the causes of the disappointment!

Hope for good news in this announcement..

eagerly awaiting the flood of 2nd hand d700s on BnS :bsmilie:

yup saw a number of D700 in bns already haha..

super excited for the announcement! hoping for a D800 but I think it won't come out during this press release :(

any idea how long it takes before a Nikon DSLR usually starts selling after press release for FX cams? (if it's slower/faster for FX cams in any way)

Status
Not open for further replies.