Jakarta Photo Expo

Status
Not open for further replies.

ed9119

Staff member
Mar 11, 2002
Singapore
www.walkeast.com
For those of you clubsnappers in Jakarta or going there this weekend...... Focus Photo & Video Expo is happening now at the Jakarta Convention Center.... it ends on Sunday

One word...... its huge

Another comment....... prices are generally cheaper than in Singapore

I was checking out a Canon A640 ....... equivalent of SG$500 with extra 1 Gig card, the 50/1.8 was going for SG$105 ..... both with international warranties

Dont PM me about other pricing....... I just checked on a couple of stuff for comparison sake.... came back to singapore today and called the usual shops for prices..... wow, regret I did not pick up something there.

So if you are in Jakarta this weekend..... check the show out. Plenty of pretty models too heh heh heh

ed

WOW interesting! I go to JKT every few months but just came back. Dammit!

But no point just to fly there to buy stuffs, airtics are not that cheap either. $240 plus.

Thanks for the info!

Plenty of pretty models too heh heh heh

ed
pretty model mayb yes... but all wrap like ba zhang one... you know they are more conservative then us... anyway, lookforward for your report;)

pretty model mayb yes... but all wrap like ba zhang one... you know they are more conservative then us...

not a nice thing to say even if people are more conservative :thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd:

WOW interesting! I go to JKT every few months but just came back. Dammit!

But no point just to fly there to buy stuffs, airtics are not that cheap either. $240 plus.

Thanks for the info!

me also frequent JKT for bzi trip...but nvr check camera price leh
next time must go see see
have u try lufthansa?last time my frd bunk in with me $180 include tax leh

Status
Not open for further replies.