(Jacq) A Photo Once A While

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha, you can take more pictures at different time of the day to portray a story :p

grimicer said:
haha, you can take more pictures at different time of the day to portray a story :p

Tks lei, u see me so up but I :nono:so creative lei..... :sweat:

07.06.06 It's shower time

IMG_0833.jpg

Tks Phillip.

08.06.06 Sunrise

IMG_0906.jpg

Great looking sunset, where is it taken ?
only thing is the blurry stuff just above the water :p

grimicer said:
Great looking sunset, where is it taken ?
only thing is the blurry stuff just above the water :p

oops....... will get that "corrected":embrass:

09.06.06 Left out

IMG_0849.jpg

11.06.06 Budding

IMG_1286b.jpg

tks guys for your C&C.

Still trying to understand & remb how aperture works. So for this pix I got to adjust aperture to more than or less than f3.5?

Actually on my cam the background looks quite ok to me lei, izzit cos I crop too much?

14.06.06 Flower after shower

IMG_1252a.jpg

Tks Lawrence for viewing & comment. Noted. Actually, it was the droplets on the flower that I like, but din know how to avoid the leaves though I go very near liao. :confused:

16.06.06 Droplets

IMG_1345a.jpg

Jacq said:
11.06.06 Budding

IMG_1286b.jpg

you really envy me with this shot! he he he.
i didn't manage to get a shot not even similar to this. :confused: :embrass: :dunno:
where are the rest?

Jacq said:
Like the texture of this pix........ tried to adjust the colour to get a richer feel but somehow just can't seems to get it right.

IMG_0385.jpg

taken at the esplanande roof:sweatsm: top?

Thanks Drakko, u are too humble. I processed the rest but don't like the outcome myself.

Hi Matthewgjs, tks for viewing. yes, it's taken at esplanade roof top......... :think: u frequent there? :)

Jacq said:
Tks Lawrence for viewing & comment. Noted. Actually, it was the droplets on the flower that I like, but din know how to avoid the leaves though I go very near liao. :confused:

16.06.06 Droplets

IMG_1345a.jpg
Sounds like it's time for u to buy a cam with a good macro mode :)

Jacq said:

16.06.06 Droplets

IMG_1345a.jpg

this one works pretty ok...but think even better if go closer :)

Wiz, it's not the cam lah, is the person behind it....... :embrass: :(

Tks KK, wil try a closer shot sometime soon...... I hope....... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.