Not open for further replies.
soma said:
:sweatsm: how you know.................................:sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

Cos I've been stalking your posts ...... :bsmilie:

Jacq said:
Cos I've been stalking your posts ...... :bsmilie:

:eek: :eek: ...:sweat: :sweat:

silver.wolf said:
jacq, wow, u getting better and better by the days :)
Hi Lawrence, big tks for your kind words n compliments. :) still need lots of advice, critique, comments, guidance from the pros out there who drop by my thread lei ......

madmacs said:
LOL!!! AMOS has been found out!
Ha.... ha... I know what is his 口头禅 too .........:bsmilie: (Amos -> :sweat: )

05.06.06 Abused
IMG_1168a.jpg

Tks Lawerence & KK. I've always love these old kopi tiam cups...... but this one is really so used.

I actually changed the cup after snapping this pix.......... dared not use. :bsmilie:

Hi Jacq ... Haven't visited your thread in a couple of weeks ... I'm glad to discover that u've improved tremendously! :D

I particularly like your "foam" & "footsprints" :thumbsup:

Jacq said:
Tks Lawerence & KK. I've always love these old kopi tiam cups...... but this one is really so used.

I actually changed the cup after snapping this pix.......... dared not use. :bsmilie:

U wanna give to me? ;p

Tks Wiz23. Just curious, wat's abt these 2 pixs tat you like? Helps me see, improve and take better pix as time goes by. :)

Lawrence, u wanna tat cup? Sure, pay for my trip up to Cherating again and I shall bring back a dozen for you.......;p

06.06.06 And the 2 shall become 1 :)
IMG_0896b.jpg

Jacq said:
Tks Wiz23. Just curious, wat's abt these 2 pixs tat you like? Helps me see, improve and take better pix as time goes by. :)
I like the change in colours of the sand in "footprints". I'd stick with your original pic, which was without the boost in colours, cos I thought it didn't really look like sand anymore after the boost ...

As for "foam", just thought it was nicely captured and well composed ... the foam over the shells gave them a "forgotten", lonely feel ...

Thks KK & Kunjack for appreciating my lousy humour. me just trying to make a lousy pix "looks interesting" with an off title... :embrass:

wiz23 said:
I like the change in colours of the sand in "footprints". I'd stick with your original pic, which was without the boost in colours, cos I thought it didn't really look like sand anymore after the boost ...

As for "foam", just thought it was nicely captured and well composed ... the foam over the shells gave them a "forgotten", lonely feel ...

Hi WS, tks for sharing.
Actually there were nicer seashells arranged waiting to be captured with the rising tide but I was too slow and they got covered and washed away. So no fish, got shrimp oso chin chai lor.........

Jacq said:
06.06.06 And the 2 shall become 1 :)
IMG_0896b.jpg

haha, what about the shadow on the top right :p
trying to achieve a 3 become 1.

grimicer said:
haha, what about the shadow on the top right :p
trying to achieve a 3 become 1.

no, tat one 3rd party, trying to see got chance to start a triangle relationship anot..... :sweatsm:

Status
Not open for further replies.