Jack Russel for adoption

Status
Not open for further replies.

wetdesert

Aug 14, 2003
I found a smooth-coat jack russel a couple of weeks ago. A female, small like a cat, probably about 8 mths to a yr+ old.

Nice white body with brown markings. Well-behaved, though active. Paper trained. Has some rashes on her under body (curable don't worry).

I would require the new owner to reimburse me on vaccination and dog grooming fees (when i found her she had some .feaces on her and i sent her for a bath+trim nails) i have spent on the dog. And the token sum is also to show that you are serious about the adoption. I will pose photos soon.

I have contacted SPCA but this dog has not been reported lost.

contact me at 92376906

gd man..

there's a pet website in sg.. hav u tried posting there..

YOu cna try posting around the sites suggested so far. Good for you for taking another stray off the streets though. BTW has she been sterialized? Would be better if you do that as well if its not done yet.

DSCN6445.JPG
this is the dog

Found its original owner.. now the dog is happily back at home

wetdesert said:
Found its original owner.. now the dog is happily back at home

May you share how you found the owner?Should be quite touching right?

not quite touching.... the owner only reported their dog lost yesterday then SPCA gave my contact no. to them. They did not appear too happy or excited, just as if nothing has happened you know. Just blamed their maid for letting the dog run out of the house. But the dog(named baby) was actually quite happy to see them.. But they gave me a red packet just enough to cover the cost of the deticking/ grooming/ vaccination that I spent on baby.

sometime cant help but to wonder, no time for childrens due to work commitment:cry: , so get a nany or maid to look after them.
than get a pet, than maid have to take care of it.:dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.