Jack Neo - how? What a credit thief.

Status
Not open for further replies.
jack Neo? old news. :bsmilie:

i cant write chinese well... i'm a banana

If he's acting, how do you expect him to be directing at the same time?

Acting and directing is possible - Woodie Allen did it in 'Scoop'. Its been done many times before in addition, and it does take great skill to do it well.

IMDB lists it as being directed by Teck as well...

Acting and directing is possible - Woodie Allen did it in 'Scoop'. Its been done many times before in addition, and it does take great skill to do it well.

IMDB lists it as being directed by Teck as well...

ah teck never cry foul, must be a conspiracy theory... u wanna unravel the truth? THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE.. ya know... :devil:

you missed his second statement.

Anyway Wiki Canoot be gospel truth lah. You check out the VCDs loh.

I remember 2 statements that he made very long ago.

When asked about stark simliarities between local variety/entertainment shows with taiwan's, his response was "the market is very small and it's always the same ideas being passed around, there's nothing new to do" But look at taiwan and japan, they are always coming up with creative and interesting games all the time. :dunno:

Immediately after a certain year's international film fest, he announced a wonderful script about a boy and a pair of shoes.. :think: now i tot I've heard that somewhere in Iran.... later on, people started questioning about the his show and the Iranian production, he said "it's not copy, but an ADAPTATION of that show. You must watch it!"

pui~~ he thinks we're all still in pri/sec sch huh? Copy homework liao make some modifications/mistakes on purpose to differentiate my work from my classmate's.

I've never watched a single show from Jack Neo because he doesn't get my respect. Mark Lee instead gets :thumbsup: :kiss: from me. :lovegrin:

I remember 2 statements that he made very long ago.

When asked about stark simliarities between local variety/entertainment shows with taiwan's, his response was "the market is very small and it's always the same ideas being passed around, there's nothing new to do" But look at taiwan and japan, they are always coming up with creative and interesting games all the time. :dunno:

Immediately after a certain year's international film fest, he announced a wonderful script about a boy and a pair of shoes.. :think: now i tot I've heard that somewhere in Iran.... later on, people started questioning about the his show and the Iranian production, he said "it's not copy, but an bADAPTATION of that show. You must watch it!"

pui~~ he thinks we're all still in pri/sec sch huh? Copy homework liao make some modifications/mistakes on purpose to differentiate my work from my classmate's.

I've never watched a single show from Jack Neo because he doesn't get my respect. Mark Lee instead gets :thumbsup: :kiss: from me. :lovegrin:

very true, i never pay money to watch any of his film...

finally... somebody notice this...

try searching for more man... hahaha... welcome to the showbiz...

I never liked his shows. He used to be a guest artiste in the SAF MDC's shows after he left the service. I remember seeing him during MDC's performances in our camp many years back before he got involved in movies. He appeared to be proud and aloof. Now that he's well known, I feel he's even worse.

And this thread is making him more famous! :bsmilie:

what is going on? i don't know Jack Neo had been criticised.. but i thought those movie he was in is actually ghost-directed by him?

anyway, i didn't really watch any of his movie, but i think they serve local market, and it should be credited to explore new genre of cinema..

actually what i read is like he is quite a nice person, and had helped some artists to make comeback and survive in show business..

But look at taiwan and japan, they are always coming up with creative and interesting games all the time. :dunno:
you sure? ..... you have not been watching games show from the west either .... :think:
now you know why He created the earth in round shape ...haha

I remember seeing him during MDC's performances in our camp many years back before he got involved in movies. He appeared to be proud and aloof. Now that he's well known, I feel he's even worse.

actually what i read is like he is quite a nice person, and had helped some artists to make comeback and survive in show business..

:dunno: :think: :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.