Jack Neo Apologize In The Press Conference For His Sex Scandal

Saw the news... very crazy when his wife started broke down and photographers literately spammed their shutter with their 580EXII or SB900 like no tomorrow.

I felt ashamed to see the way the "vulture-like" photographers behaved... I hope I never become like that.

i was watching the video.. why do reporters snap snap snap so many photos ah? amazing..... hahaha
sounds like a muffled firing range man

all these pros behave just like gwc in the motor show....

he apologise to public for what......

he should apologise to his kids.

his life is a wayang.

tiger woods apologised to public. he also follow what.

cant really hear the voice . . the shutter is a real killer , esp when the wife breaks down the shutters multiply

tiger woods can play golf, he should also win golf tournaments :bsmilie:

he's better than tiger woods. in fact jack's so good he wears two pair of pants when he plays golf.

Yes I agree, I don't see what's the point in this public apology thingy.

Yes I agree, I don't see what's the point in this public apology thingy.

Cause he disappoint all the aunties with his 吸吸这里,WOW!!,擦擦这里,Mmm!,好容易噢!还有这里。。。SIMPLE! :dunno:

He DID NOT APOLOGIZE, he only admit that all was his faults.

Seems like he was giving the cue to his wife, like...now is your turn ( maybe thro some whisper or what ).

No Pastor or politician to flank him.

Should have a CJ to announce...now I hereby declare that Jack is found NOT GUILTY.

Really felt sad and pity his wife. To me this conference is a gamble staged by Jack to salvage himself. Jack is playing the wrong card.
The expression of his wife - kind of telling me that she was forced to do it to save Jack's ass not so much their marriage and family. When she broke down, it really shows that she is a poor victim of this whole saga.