Jack Neo Apologize In The Press Conference For His Sex Scandal

There is no need for a press conf to apologise, Jack only need to apologise to his wife and kids not to others. This is his personal life.
All the other girls do it out of their own will and nobody takes a knife and tell them to go to bed with anybody. Today they go to bed with Jack tomorrow go to bed with.... as long as they can get some advantage out of it. They don't deserve anything at all.

All the other girls do it out of their own will and nobody takes a knife and tell them to go to bed with anybody. Today they go to bed with Jack tomorrow go to bed with.... as long as they can get some advantage out of it. They don't deserve anything at all.

yes, i agree.

even if you say that they are young and gullible i think that next party to blame is the parents. there will always be predators out there - maybe it is old-fashioned of me to say that stricter upbringing and a tighter rein (assuming they are still living at home) can always, always avoid such unhappy endings. of course i'm realistic enough to acknowledge that this is to a certain degree, if the girl is going to be stuck in her own ways then she jolly well deserves to reap what she sowed. we can only hope that more girls learn from this episode, that there is no happy ending when it comes to engaging in a relationship with a married man.. and there are many other lessons to learn here, such as respecting yourself over nonsensical promises of eternal love and passion. a person who really loves you would never force physicality on you.

there is no positive value gained by any party at the end of it all, whether the secret is out or not. the longer it went on, the worse they were killing each other unknowingly.

Last edited:
on a lighter note, ah nan certainly stood out during the press conference. :)

It is all very dramatic. There is always things happen without u knowing, so is just another episode.............:D.Only all aunties disappointment. The earth surrounding us are full of predators so who to blame???:sticktong

May be should wait till 1 April 2010 and see it there is any update for an April Fool's Day.

on a lighter note, ah nan certainly stood out during the press conference. :)

Zou Kai was unfortunately the only thing which I understood throughout the entire video.

in this case,it hurt the kids most.:bheart:

The wife cry is real wan, coz you can see the pain in her eyes. Her eyes were openly dilating and looking left and right. Very obvious she is feeling great angst.

Jack Neo cry is fake wan, coz he cover his eyes and his sob got timing wan. Acting nia.

You only need to look at the eyes to see whether genuine remorse. Jack Neo cover his eyes, says alot.

Last edited:
That was a great Oscar winning performance from Jack yesterday :thumbsup:

The wife cry is real wan, coz you can see the pain in her eyes.

Jack Neo cry is fake wan, coz he cover his eyes and his sob got timing wan.

dear sir,

you are a great judge of character and certainly do seem to show a huge aptitude at judging real emotion from a youtube video!

we need to review some videos from al-qaeda network and would like to hire you as our chief investigator in assessing the reality of those threats, etc.

are you game?

regards,
goat federal bureau of investigation, timbucktoo

Thank you for your praise which I shall graciously accept.

Unless you satisfactorily demonstrate your credentials and mandate in the said offer of employment below, I shall politely decline your job offer as chief investigator.

dear sir,

you are a great judge of character and certainly do seem to show a huge aptitude at judging real emotion from a youtube video!

we need to review some videos from al-qaeda network and would like to hire you as our chief investigator in assessing the reality of those threats, etc.

are you game?

regards,
goat federal bureau of investigation, timbucktoo

Thank you for your praise which I shall graciously accept.

Unless you satisfactorily demonstrate your credentials and mandate in the said offer of employment below, I shall politely decline your job offer as chief investigator.

dear sir,

we are 100% genuine GFBI since 1986 and we will give you a daily salary of 200 gallons of milk, fresh from the goat's farm. are you sure you won't take up the offer?

CI,
GFBI

Maybe Liang Si Mei and Liang Po Po can help to speak a few good words for Jack Neo :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Maybe Liang Si Mei and Liang Po Po can help to speak a few good words for Jack Neo :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Liang Po Po? woo woo woo woo ~~~ i'm seeing stars...:confused:

lmao. liang si mei with girls:D

or lpp with more girls.

~~

if jack neo came to the press conference as liang po po, i think we will see him in imh.

A well staged publicity stunt, like those we've seen over here in HK everyday. :bsmilie:

The guy protecting the packet truly behaves like a gangster! Amazing!:bsmilie:

A well staged publicity stunt, like those we've seen over here in HK everyday. :bsmilie:

The guy protecting the packet truly behaves like a gangster! Amazing!:bsmilie:

Are u refering to Ah Nan?