Ixus V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mushi_007

Hi, just got my V2 from John 3:16 today. Really good service from them. They answered my queries with so much patience that I knew immediately I should buy from them.
Got my DC, extra battery, 128mb CF card, 1 leather pouch and a travel pouch all for $860. So did I get a good deal? Please comment.

btw, I was told to charge my battery for 8 hours the first time round. Does it mean I leave the power of the charger on even though it indicated it had finished charging? Please enlighten me. thanks!;)

Yup, you gotta leave the battery in the charger for the whole duration even thoguh it's stated as fully charged.

Could you please post your thoughts and maybe some pics once you've tried fiddling around with the camera? I've been thinking of getting that camera as well, right now I've narrowed my choices down to the S330 and V2.

so far I've been very pleased with the camera. suits my needs and trial shots were good.
I'll be going for a holiday with it so I hope to post some pics once I'm back. Do check out this site again.;)

opps! I seem to have a problem with my V2. can't do a direct connection via usb. anyone can help me? always prompt me saying camera not connected.:(

AP verbally quoted $580 (excluding GST). don't know pulling my leg or not. salesman : sam.
on the spot, i ordered 2 units. stock arriving this week...they say
:dunno:

excellent service. short and sharp. got the goods as mentioned at prices quoted. great buy!

Originally posted by jovedaddy
excellent service. short and sharp. got the goods as mentioned at prices quoted. great buy!

how do you find the v2 so far? was $580 the nett price or still need to pay gst? u bought any other accessories from them? thks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.