ixus 330

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

I think I am facing the same "dilemma" here...choosing between these three cameras. I also thought about the Oly 700UZ, but the examples of chromatic abberation sort of put of off.

Hmm...these cameras do cost in the same range eh? So how ah?

*decisions decisions* :dunno:

funny, no one discuss about this camera.. or the Ixus v2 .. not popular?

i am more interested in the price... spec.. performance.. as i dont go diving :)

im interested too!!! wanted to get a new digi cam.. please tell me which one you choose! thanks! :gbounce:

Originally posted by luisg
im interested too!!! wanted to get a new digi cam.. please tell me which one you choose! thanks! :gbounce:

the ixus 330 design and size really looks good.. now just need to find out the performance.. read a review yesterday and it gave good comments on it.. but it does not have full manual as the olympus 2040..

I think Ixus V2 is cheaper.. anyway I want to know the price of both camera too..

Originally posted by TsQ
I think Ixus V2 is cheaper.. anyway I want to know the price of both camera too..

where can find reviews for this cam?

Originally posted by luisg

where can find reviews for this cam?

gee i forgot which page i read.. but i got there from www.dpreview.com 's link ... got a whole bunch there.. I think the one with ixus 330 review is Steve's digicam.

I think is about $710 (AP)
It's a nice small, abit heavy but solid feel camera.

i definately wan to get Ixus 330 man.... its the equalivance to Ixus V except its got 3x optical zoom

dude? do u noe wats the price of s300? Its 900|+ at CP
s330 in USA is ard US$399 also, the price of 710 is considered very good

look like same feature & function as the A40.
price different $710 vs $520
but A40 allow u to add-on lens / filters .. which is a plus too ..

anyone know Olympus offer any new range after 2040z ? seem very quiet recently .. maybe they have new range going to annouce ?? Nikkon, canon, Sony all refresh their entry level product except Olympus

Originally posted by cwloo
look like same feature & function as the A40.
price different $710 vs $520
but A40 allow u to add-on lens / filters .. which is a plus too ..

anyone know Olympus offer any new range after 2040z ? seem very quiet recently .. maybe they have new range going to annouce ?? Nikkon, canon, Sony all refresh their entry level product except Olympus

u shd compare the size as well dude.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.