iWeb to Dreamweaver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golgotha

Aug 20, 2004
Melbourne/Singapore
Hi, if i were to create a site using iweb, can i export the files to dreamweaver?
:)

oh. i tried opening the html files in dreamweaver it turns out all jumbled up......it's a mess and nothing's aligned......

i remember doing it once and it was fine... can't try it now as the files are in my PB which is in for servicing...

have u tried "publishing to folder" and opening up from there instead? i think that was what i did.

there would be no problem on opening it up on dreamweaver as long as it is an html file or any web base file (like php, asp, jsp html, etc)

if you do not use css, there would some minor/major effect on your layout just like Golgotha mentioned.

ok, i published it to a folder and open the html files with Dream weaver, the design view is all messed up. If i do open the CSS file i can open see codes, and not design view. As this is my 1st time trying out dreamweaver and html coding, i have no idea what's going on. Kinda puzzling.

ok, i published it to a folder and open the html files with Dream weaver, the design view is all messed up. If i do open the CSS file i can open see codes, and not design view. As this is my 1st time trying out dreamweaver and html coding, i have no idea what's going on. Kinda puzzling.

dreamweaver is the best! :thumbsup:
the learning curve is quite steep but once u get the hang of it its very simple =D

sorry golgotha.. i'm stumped too... i managed to do it so that i could add in my own code in dreamweaver but i can't for the life of me remember what i did....

Status
Not open for further replies.