I've never shot this photo!

Sion

Last night I didn't feel like sleeping. I didn't try to sleep as I knew it would be a waste of time tossing and turning on my bed. So I continued to work in my small studio at home. When I finally went to bed it was 6am and I looked out of the balcony the sky was breaking.

This morning I processed my raw files. But I didn't shoot the last photo. It was one of the top corners of the DIY shooting table my friend and I contructed to hang softbox and background paper etc:

mystery.jpg

So who turned on my camera and took the photo after I went to bed hah? I live alone as my wife is with my daughter's family in Hong Kong.

Don't anyone try to scare me as I normally work up to 4am and I function best between 11pm to 4am when I am at my most productive.

Last edited:
wahaha. u got night walking syndrome.

Check the EXIF info and see what time was it taken at ...

Your camera has a life of it's own O_O

it's time ...

to see a doctor! haha

So who turned on my camera and took the photo after I went to bed hah? I live alone as my wife is with my daughter's family in Hong Kong.

Don't anyone try to scare me as I normally work up to 4am and I function best between 11pm to 4am when I am at my most productive.

if ur wife is with ur daughter's family in hk, who does that make u? :think:

Have u offended someone lately? 冤有头,债有主,阿弥陀佛:lovegrin:

eh, spoiler for toy story 4

Cool story bro :thumbsup: , 你以做到人与摄影二和为一

Last edited: