I've moved up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ericschmerick

May 21, 2009
Singapore, River Valley area
Yay. I became a "Member" today, up from "New Member"! Not sure exactly what triggered it (is it 30 days, or 50 posts, or ?). I suppose I should read the forum rules . . .

But, now I can vote in the polls! Yes. I feel like I've turned 18 again.

Off to go cast votes . . . .

Yay. I became a "Member" today, up from "New Member"! Not sure exactly what triggered it (is it 30 days, or 50 posts, or ?). I suppose I should read the forum rules . . .

Congrats on losing the "new".

welcome to "old" members club :p

You forgot to add that posting in Kopitiam doesn't add to the post count. :sweat:
Just like the Achievement Points in Xbox games...totally useless but motivating...haha...

Oh gosh, to think that I have been posting in KPT :(

Must go welcome all the new comers ;)

You forgot to add that posting in Kopitiam doesn't add to the post count. :sweat:
Just like the Achievement Points in Xbox games...totally useless but motivating...haha...

well, there is other points you guys can collect here called Infraction Points.

Collect 20 Infraction Points and you get to go on a free holiday away from ClubSnap, courtesy of the Moderator or Administrator who generously gives you the best rewards.

Furthermore, accumulation of 60 Infraction Points within 3 months allows you to go on a permanent holiday.

There is also a daily lucky draw segment whom spammers can get an instant 100 points Instant Infraction Points just by posting spams.

Quick, get your infraction points today...

The above commercial is brought to you by your friendly moderation team... :bsmilie:

Proudly sponsored by the following:

Click-And-U-Die Photography
Dun-Mess-With-Me Modelling Agency
and other misc co-sponsors.

*Terms & Conditions Apply...

:devil:

Seriously,

Perhaps the moderators should consider adding more "names" after senior member. This could incentivise the "older" member to coach all the new comers.
Like:

1) Really really old members
2) Are you still there?
3) Oh? Back from "holidays" by the MODS?
4) ETC.

In fact, you guys can even come up with a vote to what kinds of names would the Members like to see.

Hahaha this would be uber nice~

well, there is other points you guys can collect here called Infraction Points.

Collect 20 Infraction Points and you get to go on a free holiday away from ClubSnap, courtesy of the Moderator or Administrator who generously gives you the best rewards.

Furthermore, accumulation of 60 Infraction Points within 3 months allows you to go on a permanent holiday.

There is also a daily lucky draw segment whom spammers can get an instant 100 points Instant Infraction Points just by posting spams.

Quick, get your infraction points today...

The above commercial is brought to you by your friendly moderation team... :bsmilie:

Proudly sponsored by the following:

Click-And-U-Die Photography
Dun-Mess-With-Me Modelling Agency
and other misc co-sponsors.

*Terms & Conditions Apply...

:devil:

Scary ... :sweat: :sweat:

probation period for you is over. no more going easy on you by the mods from now on..:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.