I've just been asked to vacate from my house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oil Rigg? Diamonds?

Poor thing, where are you going to stay now?

On a lighter side of things, maybe they found a chicken & eggs there ;)

espn said:

haha, probably a whole store full of them. :bsmilie:

more like a suspicious package or vehicle...

espn said:
:bsmilie: Hey if that is the case then I will go there tonight. It may be (pick one)
1. Oil
2.Gold
3. ET
4. Gas leak
5. WW2 bomb
6. A corpse

renegade said:
heard someone's been keeping litte girls to train them into powerpuffs
maybe thats the reason why he's been asked to vacate?

:think:

:dunno:

Hi guys, was just allowed to come home.

'Apparently' a bomb(?) was uncovered during some excavation work and the police was called in @ about 5pm. Soon the Bomb Disposal Unit arrived with more police cars and TPs.

Didn't get to see the 'bomb' but was interviewed by a reporter from Mediacorps ... in both languages! Haha ... and later I tried to shoot some photos but the pre-flash gave me away and an officer called me aside to take down my particulars and to issue an warning! :bsmilie:

What a way to spend the Monday night ... who knows I may get to see myself on TV later ... sheeze ... should have worn my ClubSNAP Polo-shirt and gel my hair before I left ... I looked 'terrible' ... :bsmilie:

AdamGoi said:

'Apparently' a bomb(?) was uncovered during some excavation work and the police was called in @ about 5pm. Soon the Bomb Disposal Unit arrived with more police cars and TPs.

Didn't get to see the 'bomb' but was interviewed by a reporter from Mediacorps ... in both languages! Haha ... and later I tried to shoot some photos but the pre-flash gave me away and an officer called me aside to take down my particulars and to issue an warning! :bsmilie:

What a way to spend the Monday night ... who knows I may get to see myself on TV later ... sheeze ... should have worn my ClubSNAP Polo-shirt and gel my hair before I left ... I looked 'terrible' ... :bsmilie:
haha... shiok man. fame over night. :D

Thot clearing of bombs and getting rid of dangers should be the job of Powerpuff Girls? :D

AdamGoi said:

Hmm...will record the coverage ...heheheheh :D

Status
Not open for further replies.