I've finally got 77 limited!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zelphyr

Apr 18, 2007
Thank you guys all who gave all those kind and useful advices to me.
and Special thanks to Longko who told me about the place I've been to today.
I've finally got 77 limited today at very nice price from very nice shop.
I went to Photo CLS at JB after ordering the lens via email @ RM 2XXX which is about SGD 9XX I think with world warranty..
The guy at the shop is very kind and nice, I could try DA 70 limited,DA 12-24, and K10D as well =) (I'm using *istDS now..)
I really want to recommend the shop to guys who don't bother to go to JB if you do not find lens you're looking for in Singapore.
And for sure, really satisfied with the lens! Thank you!

:thumbsup: congra on your 77L. You got the BLACK one? 77L is really one very good lens! Its good for portrait both on film and digital. Just that the focusing speed is little slow when compare with those DA Limited cousin. Have fun with it!

cheerss..

Yes, I got the black one. I could feel the af speed is bit slow but I've found MF is very attractive as well for this lens!

Congrats on the new 77LE. It's a great lens indeed, one of my favorites. But now I'm having more fun with the DA 70 ;)

Let's see some great photos by this gem, won't ya?

I will post some when my girlfriend visits Singapore next month =)

Congrats on the new 77LE. It's a great lens indeed, one of my favorites. But now I'm having more fun with the DA 70 ;)

Let's see some great photos by this gem, won't ya?

The guy at the shop is very kind and nice, I could try DA 70 limited,DA 12-24, and K10D as well =) (I'm using *istDS now..)
I really want to recommend the shop to guys who don't bother to go to JB if you do not find lens you're looking for in Singapore.
And for sure, really satisfied with the lens! Thank you!
Mmm, how much is the 12-24 going over there for? =D

Grats! I only have my kit lens. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.