It's shopping season again....

Status
Not open for further replies.

major_tom

Dec 3, 2005
Now that the US exchange rate is low, what are you guys buying from the US?
I need ideas to get some cheap stuff from good old US of A;p

DVDs. You can get a Zone 1 dvd for almost as cheap as a local zone 3 dvd here.

Code 1 lah...

just bought some from amazon... with other stuff...

the other day still wondering which 1 better... American Gangster 3 Disc box or extended version... lol...

Code 1 lah...

just bought some from amazon... with other stuff...

the other day still wondering which 1 better... American Gangster 3 Disc box or extended version... lol...
Code 1, Zone 1, Region 1 ...whatever, ha ha so confusing:bsmilie:

If I were you I will go for the extended version.

I am really losing hope with the quality of the local dvd. Some of the movies only have stereo sound, imagine that.

Code 1, Zone 1, Region 1 ...whatever, ha ha so confusing:bsmilie:

If I were you I will go for the extended version.

I am really losing hope with the quality of the local dvd. Some of the movies only have stereo sound, imagine that.

sg code 1 darn ex... imagine i bought from gramaphone, each dvd about 40-50, bought from us, about 10-20 sgd... (depends on title)

sg code 1 darn ex... imagine i bought from gramaphone, each dvd about 40-50, bought from us, about 10-20 sgd... (depends on title)
Yep. The price of code 1 dvd sold in Singapore has remain the same despite the falling US$. It is much cheaper to just purchase them from Amazon.

DVDs. You can get a Zone 1 dvd for almost as cheap as a local zone 3 dvd here.

agree...also best time to buy blu-ray discs ...:thumbsup:

Is there any photography items good to buy from US? eg lens or filters etc?

Don't need to be international shipping because they will be shipped to my friend's house in SF before he brings them back to SG..

Is there any photography items good to buy from US? eg lens or filters etc?

Don't need to be international shipping because they will be shipped to my friend's house in SF before he brings them back to SG..

gotch... lee filters, singhray... panoramic adaptors... can chiong RRS stuff also.

Status
Not open for further replies.