Its Old, but thats the house I like...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkp77

DSC_4151reduce.jpg

Its a building left unoccupied after the 2nd world war...
If only I have the money to buy it over....

Cheers,
Francis Tan.

looks abit "haunted"...

nice... is it the place for your next model shoot?

Isaiahfortythirtyone said:
wah where is this? :bigeyes:

I know a place near botanic garden which has a house like that.
nearby its the same place...

its totally desserted.....
and has this uncle there guarding it.

He gives me a creepy spiritual feeling.
Its like he is not of this world..

Yap, thats the place that I will go for the model shoot.

Guys, fast hand fast leg, if you wanna use that place to shoot,
cos I have spoken to the authority and they say that they are closing up that place soon, Cos a guy name Francis Tan had bought over that place.... (hmmm....Same name as me....)

hahahaha... in my dreams....

But frankly, not many such buildings left in Singapore....
This building is along ironside road. There is 2 smaller ones along the same road.

Cheers,
Francis Tan

Why does everyone live in Singapore on this site!?? I love all the places and photos but I can't get there!!!

Ironside Rd is on Sentosa.

Hey that house was really damn creepy... part of it has been burnt before too...with the very strong smell of bat droppings...

paxluv said:
Why does everyone live in Singapore on this site!?? I love all the places and photos but I can't get there!!!

why would you want to be here? alot of such buildings have been developed and renovated to a very old but fake look for some cafes or some tourist attractions and lacked the original 'taste' after that....

Btw guys I realised this house near Parkway Parade, near to the roundabout there....very old house...anybody knew of it?

paxluv said:
the grass is always greener on the other side

trust me, we would love to be where you are as well
wanna trade places?

Look4Yest said:
Btw guys I realised this house near Parkway Parade, near to the roundabout there....very old house...anybody knew of it?

The one infront of paramount hotel rite? :D

Look4Yest said:
Hey that house was really damn creepy... part of it has been burnt before too...with the very strong smell of bat droppings...

I think its Block 49 that was burnt before.... think was to kill the bats...
Ha.... but I think the bats are back again.... lots of them....
The smell of bats droppings were not as bad as the commandos mosqitos....
You can't even stand still for 2 secs.

But I really hope that it can be preserve in this state, at least it give us new meaning in doing outdoor photography.

Whether its huanted or not, I do not know, and I do not have the intention to find out. But When I first saw that building from far, I was overjoyed... everytime I went back there, its like "DeJavu"....

I'm still in search of more of this kind of buildings around singapore.
If anyone have any sources about place with possible buildings good for invasion, you can contact me, we can go together to "room" the place...

Oh, one place I really want to go in and take a look is Ford Factory.

Cheers,
Francis Tan

paxluv said:

Hey, lets switch side, at least I can "shoot" bikini babes there than shooting huanted house here...

Anyway, you can always come over to Singapore for a holiday.
Then arrange with one of us, and we can organised fotoshoot together....

Cheers,
Francis Tan

richliow said:
I know a place near botanic garden which has a house like that.
nearby its the same place...

its totally desserted.....
and has this uncle there guarding it.

He gives me a creepy spiritual feeling.
Its like he is not of this world..

Which road?

Bikini Babes? In California?? Ha ha, that's only in the movies. (And no, we are all not tan blond buff people with convertables.) Singapore.... I just heard of it from the Pirates of the Caribbean Movie: "Clearly you haven't been to Singapore..." I (sadly but seriously) didn't even know people speak English there! I don't even know where Singapore is!!!! Oh, Californians are really culturally deprived. Did I mention that? So yes, let's do the switcheroo... you come live in San Diego with all the kooks, and I'll go there (and take really cool pictures of dilapidated buildings).

paxluv said:
Bikini Babes? In California?? Ha ha, that's only in the movies. (And no, we are all not tan blond buff people with convertables.) Singapore.... I just heard of it from the Pirates of the Caribbean Movie: "Clearly you haven't been to Singapore..." I (sadly but seriously) didn't even know people speak English there! I don't even know where Singapore is!!!! Oh, Californians are really culturally deprived. Did I mention that? So yes, let's do the switcheroo... you come live in San Diego with all the kooks, and I'll go there (and take really cool pictures of dilapidated buildings).

You will most likely find yourself in just another overly urbanised city, though without much traces of the past. This city is simply reinventing and renovating itself constantly, you can't really find builidings that are abandoned for good here much, apart from the historic sites, which by the way, are mostly restored. :nono:

Anyway, English's the official language here. :)

Look4Yest said:
why would you want to be here? alot of such buildings have been developed and renovated to a very old but fake look for some cafes or some tourist attractions and lacked the original 'taste' after that....

Yup. In brown colour right?
It's a conserved villa, to be integrated into The Seaview condo project. :cool:

sv7ap.jpg

Far from abandoned!:nono:
The entire area is now a huge construction site.

Status
Not open for further replies.