Status
Not open for further replies.

drakon09

Aug 12, 2005
Singular: Lens or Lense
Plural: Lenses

Not Len.

And to add that, it sounds funny. :bsmilie:

I ask can len me his long len but he dun wan len me his long len, den how? :think:

lol..you're not the 1st to bring this up. i suspect some ppl use "len" deliberately. :bsmilie:

Ever heard it being spoken? Now THAT'S hilarious.

Ever was hanging out at a camera shop when a gentleman dressed in office-wear came in asking for "that 70-300 zoom len" (that 70-300 zoom lens). He went on to use the word "len" at least 3 more times in that conversation. Not one time did I hear "lens". :bsmilie:

lol..you're not the 1st to bring this up. i suspect some ppl use "len" deliberately. :bsmilie:

New year, new reminder. :bsmilie:

Ever heard it being spoken? Now THAT'S hilarious.

Ever was hanging out at a camera shop when a gentleman dressed in office-wear came in asking for "that 70-300 zoom len" (that 70-300 zoom lens). He went on to use the word "len" at least 3 more times in that conversation. Not one time did I hear "lens". :bsmilie:

And you didn't die laughing there and then?

Respect... :bsmilie:

And you didn't die laughing there and then?

Respect... :bsmilie:

I'm friends with the staff, so cannot laugh too loud. Later they lose the customer. :bsmilie: "arm chio" only lor.

' i put the lens on the lamb,
the lamb become a land,
the land become a lamp,
in the end lamp become lense/"

Lucky we live in the digital age. So less of us are using "flim".

Ya lor ... u all ah, so bad ah!

Luckily we are not using feelim animor. Lagi worse if they use large format and have to buy s*hit feelim.

Status
Not open for further replies.