it's her (part2)


Status
Not open for further replies.

eadwine

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
1,937
0
36
40
east side



first things first..
most of my shots of my friend were mostly snapshots.she pose i shoot. guess i still have alot to learn about portrait and poses shots.
maybe should go take my mom's herworld or female magazine and looksee looksee.
 

mervlam

Senior Member
Apr 26, 2002
2,279
0
36
Visit site
the way she turns her head to look at the camera looks unnatural.... maybe you should ask her if she's comfortable with the pose...
 

eadwine

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
1,937
0
36
40
east side
Originally posted by siron
2nd pic is not in focus..
hmmm not focused meh?
i think cos i softened it a little so it doesn't seem focused
 

M

Megadark

Guest
2nd picture will look better if more light is casted on her face. Maybe she could have turned her head slightly up to have half of her face illuminated?
 

eadwine

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
1,937
0
36
40
east side
Originally posted by maddog
what camera u using? and what settings.
i use a sony cybershot dsc f707.
settings....varies..
 

David

Deregistered
Mar 21, 2002
1,204
0
0
Visit site
For a casual, comfortable shot, I don't think the poses look unnatural. Neither do I think the 2nd pic is unsharp, even though it looks pleasantly soft overall.

You just need to be very careful with your lighting on the face. And pieces of "flaps" that show in the body. She has potential to be a good model, provided she is comfortable. Yup, portraiture is not an easy area in photography.
 

eadwine

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
1,937
0
36
40
east side
Originally posted by David
For a casual, comfortable shot, I don't think the poses look unnatural. Neither do I think the 2nd pic is unsharp, even though it looks pleasantly soft overall.

You just need to be very careful with your lighting on the face. And pieces of "flaps" that show in the body. She has potential to be a good model, provided she is comfortable. Yup, portraiture is not an easy area in photography.

you said it dude!!

err what are "flaps"???
 

Kho King

Senior Member
Jan 20, 2002
2,513
0
0
43
shashinki.com
U are really a lucky man to have female friends willing to pose to you to shoot. ;)

I like the first one...but the background is not dark enough...perhaps you have let in too much window light.
 

David

Deregistered
Mar 21, 2002
1,204
0
0
Visit site
In the first pic, you can see a flap (I know it sounds disgusting but I'm trying to find a better word!) of her flash sticking out. I think it looks very unflattering, especially for a young lady.
 

A

AnotherAngle

Guest
Originally posted by David
In the first pic, you can see a flap (I know it sounds disgusting but I'm trying to find a better word!) of her flash sticking out. I think it looks very unflattering, especially for a young lady.
I am trying very hard to locate the flap but where is it, any x-y coordinates? :confused:
What I see is a very nice picture of a very pretty ger.
Nice pic, eadwine. U are one lucky guy ;)
 

eadwine

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
1,937
0
36
40
east side
Originally posted by David
In the first pic, you can see a flap (I know it sounds disgusting but I'm trying to find a better word!) of her flash sticking out. I think it looks very unflattering, especially for a young lady.
O, i think i get what u mean!
 

maddog

Senior Member
Feb 13, 2002
1,277
0
36
Alexandra
maddog.clubsnap.org
Originally posted by AnotherAngle


I am trying very hard to locate the flap but where is it, any x-y coordinates? :confused:
What I see is a very nice picture of a very pretty ger.
Nice pic, eadwine. U are one lucky guy ;)

Look at the right of her face. Follow the top of her chain down to almost the entire length of her bicep..... its the fleshy part.
 

A

AnotherAngle

Guest
Originally posted by maddog



Look at the right of her face. Follow the top of her chain down to almost the entire length of her bicep..... its the fleshy part.
Thx :) I thought it is some kind of deformities that is why I search high and low. I guess I not use to new or unfamiliar term, why don't we just use the old term like, "chest" or ..... Anyway, now I know and learn :) Thx.
 

maddog

Senior Member
Feb 13, 2002
1,277
0
36
Alexandra
maddog.clubsnap.org
Originally posted by AnotherAngle


Thx :) I thought it is some kind of deformities that is why I search high and low. I guess I not use to new or unfamiliar term, why don't we just use the old term like, "chest" or ..... Anyway, now I know and learn :) Thx.
if u say "chest", ppl will look elsewhere... ;)
 

eadwine

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
1,937
0
36
40
east side
Originally posted by maddog


if u say "chest", ppl will look elsewhere... ;)
and we wont want that would WE!!!;(
 

Status
Not open for further replies.