its coming to 4yrs with the S2Pro...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesecake

i've owned my S2Pro for close to 1.5yrs. come to think of it, S2Pro has been around for a very long time(in the digital world). some 4years??

yet till today i'm still amazed at its output. the stuff this cammie can produce is :thumbsup:
very light Post processing. no sharpening. just Curves and it's slightly.:bsmilie:

this cat is a personal favourite of mine. i play with it every evening at the foot of my block on my way back from work. it recognises my voice and comes running to me everytime. no, i do not feed it. some aunty does the job. i just stroke and cuddle this cutey.

0000001.jpg

shot with the AF105 f2D DC with Rear Defocus

0000002.jpg

shot with the AF105 f2D DC with Front Defocus, rendering a softer image

0000003.jpg

just waiting for the S4Pro! if they're releasing it....

wa seh! ur cat very 'leng beh'!

relac one korner! :bsmilie:
i love cats very much... and dogs... in fact most animals. but i dun like taking photos of animals. not my area of interest.:bsmilie:

so busy with work lately!~!!! :angry: can't wait to quit my job and move on!
haha!

S2Pro still rocks!

ParkertR said:
i say old don't mean u gotta go new :) i just switched to a 3yr old 5mp camera :X haha

wa seh, don't know wat u were thinking man! even with the introduction of the D200, i am still not swayed to go back to the 'promised land' of Nikon. :bsmilie:

anyway, don't see the need to overhaul my whole system! haha!

gotta hand it to u, Parker!:sweat:

Okay, another meow for you, Cheesecake. This one using a 18-70 kit lens (at 38mm)
1140.jpg

Well, you know me, I gotta maintain my edge as the cat shooter, even though I share my pictures elsewhere nowadays. ;)

Lalalala
1076.jpg

Cheesecake said:
...even with the introduction of the D200, i am still not swayed to go back to the 'promised land' of Nikon. ...
Well, I'm sure something will be peeking out at you sooner or later
1059.jpg

great cat shots...:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.