its coming to 4yrs with the S2Pro...

Status
Not open for further replies.
nightwolf75 said:
skeptical of the s4 coming out during PMA, azure? :what:

hmmm... mebbe i finally got hope of hunting down a s1 or s2, if the s4 finally arrives on our shores. :sweat:

heh nw75..you looking for s*pro ah?

i'm pretty skeptical myself
buten looking at things... i tink even if released it will be another year before its popluarized in the market...and another 6 mths before the camera is stablized for use....

missing out on the utility of the current s-series cameras would defn be a setback hahaha

anyways i'm anticipating more of a body and hardware upgrade and not so much of a sensor upgrade...unless its in pixel count.... my prediction waits to be seen hahaha

cheers....

madmacs said:
heh nw75..you looking for s*pro ah?

been looking for a decently priced set (either 1 or 2) for quite some time already. like u, want a simple, lightweight camera for family pics. dun feel like setting up my d2h everytime i want to shoot my baby. :embrass:

wow,all very nice S2pro photos.:)

cant wait myself for the s4, wish fuji could sell the ccd to nikon but right now im very happy with my s2.

imho....nikon's not gg to have a fuji sensor..at least for the pro range dslrs.. :D..... they still have this thing called their lbcast sensors for their pro range cams....

i tot the lbcast sensor is already dead. . . got to get connected to the world oredi . . heheheh

hahah lbcast "dead"....not from wat i heard..... well it waits to be seen

Status
Not open for further replies.