its coming to 4yrs with the S2Pro...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed, welcome Madmacs to the S3/S2 users. :D

Hey, Cheesecake, it's supposed to be THIS year... if it's gonna be 2007, then :rolleyes: ... I may have to leave the Fuji camp. Haha.

TMC, you want to get tempted further?
Here it is - straight out of the camera, only resize and borders/siggy added.
3054.jpg

5068.jpg

:devil:

Cheesecake said:
joys of zuiko lenses???? :bsmilie:

nice try. good lenses, if its any consolation! :thumbsup:

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

oh btw...found out last night that my f11 supplied power adapter can use with s3pro. what a bonus! :lovegrin:

madmacs said:
oh btw...found out last night that my f11 supplied power adapter can use with s3pro. what a bonus!
Yes, that is a very convenient bonus. Good for you! :thumbsup:

Now then, do we get to see more S3 images being put up here very soon?
:D :D :D

Nice range of images, guys ... my S2's 2.5 years and going strong. I like the fact that I'm getting beautiful exposures of people on matrix metering and old Nikon speedlights ... no need for d-ttl or i-ttl, just plain old simple ttl exposes beautifully, especially when bounced.

hyperutility software is optional for singapore package is it? seems like US ones have it included. how much is this software anyway? and is it worth getting even if i have ps cs2?

madmacs said:
hehe...i just joined the clan :lovegrin:

Ooohhh:eek: you join liao..was worried about the Raw leh.. record abit slow..:sweat: but the picture is 'bo beh chao'

soma said:
Ooohhh:eek: you join liao..was worried about the Raw leh.. record abit slow..:sweat: but the picture is 'bo beh chao'

eh..thought that day i told you i got it liao... :bsmilie:

suddenly my 2gig cf look damn small when i set to raw mode....79 shots nia :(

i think i need to get portable storage liao :sweat:

Azure said:
Duh. That's why I never shoot in RAW. Even at work.

cant be helped...i addicted to raw :embrass:

btw...when i shoot jpeg, cs2 tells me its 72dpi. so low meh? :dunno:

madmacs said:
cant be helped...i addicted to raw :embrass:

btw...when i shoot jpeg, cs2 tells me its 72dpi. so low meh? :dunno:
Whether 300dpi or 72 dpi, it is still 3024x2016. Or whatever size you set it at. Only if you are going for print, then maybe (just maybe) you may want to "resize" it to 300dpi or whatever your print lab/shop/company is doing.

A 12Mp at 72dpi and a 12Mp at 300 dpi is still 12Mp. So wherein the issue, if there ever was one in the first place.

Granted, the S3 RAWs are best tackled with HU software. I installed it, but till this day, never used it. In fact, I've often thought about deleting it. :bsmilie:

Azure said:
Whether 300dpi or 72 dpi, it is still 3024x2016. Or whatever size you set it at. Only if you are going for print, then maybe (just maybe) you may want to "resize" it to 300dpi or whatever your print lab/shop/company is doing.

A 12Mp at 72dpi and a 12Mp at 300 dpi is still 12Mp. So wherein the issue, if there ever was one in the first place.

Granted, the S3 RAWs are best tackled with HU software. I installed it, but till this day, never used it. In fact, I've often thought about deleting it. :bsmilie:

so..HU not free for us hor? how much does HU cost anyway? :think:

Ask around, I think someone here a copy.

I dumped mine, just left the software installed in my PC in case I ever (if ever) want to play with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.