Its Chelsea and Liverpool...Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opening up this thread to see those 'hidden' Chelsea fans...

I know lots of Liverpool :) Arsenal :cry: and ManU :dunno: fans down here...

So, since Chelsea will meet Liverpool again, will Chelsea make it this time?

My instinct tells me that Chelsea will...why?

1. Coz it will be 3rd time lucky
2. Avam Grant. With intelligence of Mourinho, still unable to defeat Benitez. So Avam Grant will be the answer.
3. Chelsea is destined to lift the Champions Leageu Cup. :cool:

What say you guys...and gals out there? Agree?

Cum'on Chelsea fans.!!! ;)

Opening up this thread to see those 'hidden' Chelsea fans...

I know lots of Liverpool Arsenal and ManU fans down here...

So, since Chelsea will meet Liverpool again, will Chelsea make it this time?

My instinct tells me that Chelsea will...why?

1. Coz it will be 3rd time lucky(can also 4th 5th 6th...time lucky or no luck yet rite?:sticktong)
2. Avam Grant. With intelligence of Mourinho, still unable to defeat Benitez. So Avam Grant will be the answer.(what has grant won prior to becoming a chelski manager? i think he's still way behind jose)
3. Chelsea is destined to lift the Champions Leageu Cup. :cool:(on what ground chelski destine to win the CL? :bsmilie:

What say you guys...and gals out there? Agree? Disagree lah bro...:sticktong

Cum'on Chelsea fans.!!!
i think bro zaren is the known chelski fan here...:thumbsup:

if cech is fit.....mebbe there is a chance. with the goalie crisis now....it's gonna be tough.
but who knows? chel$ki may be third time lucky! ;p

I look forward to Chelskis to slog it out ag LFC. By end of seaon they be tired to fight for the EPL :bsmilie:

I look forward to Chelskis to slog it out ag LFC. By end of seaon they be tired to fight for the EPL :bsmilie:

i also look forward to manu slogging it out ag barca..... :bsmilie:

Actually it is amazing that EPL has 3 teams in the semi final of the CL for the 2nd time in a row. We could see an all English final, but then again, Barca could just spoil the party.

Actually it is amazing that EPL has 3 teams in the semi final of the CL for the 2nd time in a row. We could see an all English final, but then again, Barca could just spoil the party.

Well i m sure the guys from southern Spain will be drinking Barcadi before they play ;)

Yeah..EPL teams :thumbsup: England team :thumbsd::bsmilie:

phoooh.....at least there's some Chelski fans here.. :D

I still got this gut feelings that Chelsea will go to final at least..

And the opponent?

Barcelona.... (sory ManU fans.. hehehe)

Coz it will be another third time meeting between these 2 giants...

And wat else, its in Moscow...Roman's hometown...

So, everything seems to be in favour of Chelsea... :D

I'm sure Roman will hugely reward those Chelsea players if they can beat L'pool and go on to lift the cup...

And this will be the moment.... :cool:

sorry to dissappoint you. Other than Zaren, the rest of the people who have posted on this thread so far, are all REDS
;p

YNWA

I still got this gut feelings that Chelsea will go to final at least..

And the opponent?

Barcelona.... (sory ManU fans.. hehehe)

Coz it will be another third time meeting between these 2 giants...

And wat else, its in Moscow...Roman's hometown...

So, everything seems to be in favour of Chelsea... :D

I'm sure Roman will hugely reward those Chelsea players if they can beat L'pool and go on to lift the cup...

And this will be the moment.... :cool:

Not too sure by then Chelskis fans be too exhausted by then :bsmilie:

I think there will be some degree of commercial, so at the end will be EPL vs La Liga. In term of commercial, it will be Chelskis vs Barcadi in the billionaire home country.

Anyway, both CFC and LFC goalkeepers are in the mess nowadays. Somehow LFC always get the CL luck, but this time, luck will run out. 1 for 1, CFC is better off than LFC, furthermore, football is a team game and not 2 players game.

P.S. a LFC fans since the Kelvin Keegan playing for them. Fan is fan, fact is fact.

Great ! What a match to look forward to !
:cool:

Boring football VS Lucky Football !!

Goals depend on how many mistakes the refee and 2nd official makes !! :cheergal:

It will no longer be draw games this time round, Liverpool will beat Chelsea outright.

I think there will be some degree of commercial, so at the end will be EPL vs La Liga. In term of commercial, it will be Chelskis vs Barcadi in the billionaire home country.

Anyway, both CFC and LFC goalkeepers are in the mess nowadays. Somehow LFC always get the CL luck, but this time, luck will run out. 1 for 1, CFC is better off than LFC, furthermore, football is a team game and not 2 players game.

P.S. a LFC fans since the Kelvin Keegan playing for them. Fan is fan, fact is fact.

Great ! What a match to look forward to !
:cool:

Boring football VS Lucky Football !!

Goals depend on how many mistakes the refee and 2nd official makes !! :cheergal:
boring football or lucky football? well,to my interpretation,its effective football...:thumbsup:to my memory,theres no kelvin keegan in any team...who is he? try make a lucky guess? :bsmilie:

boring football or lucky football? well,to my interpretation,its effective football...:thumbsup:to my memory,theres no kelvin keegan in any team...who is he? try make a lucky guess? :bsmilie:

Ayia, it was an honest mistake.

Kevin :cool:

Newcastle fans will kill him

I prefer entertaining match..

Ayia, it was an honest mistake.

Kevin :cool:

Newcastle fans will kill him

I prefer entertaining match..
individual preference...though i prefer effective football...tactical football...

boring football or lucky football? well,to my interpretation,its effective football...:thumbsup:to my memory,theres no kevin keegan in any team...who is he? try make a lucky guess? :bsmilie:

Anfield fan, check LFC history (1970s), one of the best player in his time.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/team/past_players/

Ok....whatever our prediction is.....lets wait for the result....

Actually, I know people being saying chelsea is boring but honestly, the one under Avam Grant is not that boring as Jose's..the problem is they just couldn't score as many as ManU and Arsenal (in fact Chelsea scores more goals than Liverpool).

Well.....in 2 weeks time.....this thread will pop-up again... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.