It's all cats & dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClikAndGo

May 15, 2004
These photos taken in Pulau Ubin today.
Any comments? :)

A fed/fat cat, guardian of the temple.

Curiously looking, this dog belongs to an old couple.

djork

Jul 14, 2002
Hong Kong, Pokfulam
Visit site
interesting.. any more photos? the green in the dog photo looks a bit unnatural. u tweaked the colours?

I like the picture of the dog, composition has a fresh look. The cat looks rather ordinary and there is not much of composition of the elements in the picture, could be better with better placing or zoom in just on the cat will do.

scanner

Jan 24, 2002
Visit site
I find that there are lots of empty spacing for the 1st pic. Ask yourself this qns, where or what is ur intention you wanted the audience to focus their eyes on? The cat or the yellow bar?

As for the 2nd pic, I kind of like the expression of the dog, kinda of blur look or rather pity/helpless look. A tighter cropping on the left might makes the composition better. The metal chain on the dog adds on to the pic, together with the pity/helpless looks, it might suggest that the dog is seeking for help.

Anyway, interesting work, keep shooting. ;)

My 2 cents of input.

ClikAndGo

May 15, 2004
Actually, the 1st pic is just point & shoot, for u all to criticize. :)
The 2nd pic is at least, properly taken, for u all to compliment. ;p

Glad that some of u can spot that the 1st pic is just a snapshot.
As for the2nd pic, that's my 1 and only shot of the dog. He wasn't in that position for that long also. The pitiful look, plus the chain, made me wanted to take a snapshot of the dog.

Cheers. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.