It's a wrap...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pointblankshots

Apr 2, 2004
Dear all,

I have previously ran 'Blast Lightings', and I thought many did benefit from it... I comtemplating to conduct a 10 session, over a period of 2.5 months, once every weekday evening, 2 hours each session. people photography course. Will do it only once...

In which I'll run through lightings and whatever necessary, haven't really come down with the course outline yet. More importantly, develop the visions out of you....

Just wondering how many will be keen before I do it up? I reckon this course is suitable for those already equipped with skills and a couple of hands on practise... Not for beginners I think...

Show of hands?

PBS:)

I am interested as well!

I missed the chance to go to your wonderful sessions. Count me in if there's one. Been hearing darrel sing praises about the new studio

interested too.. but mus c cost ..

i am interested. pls update :)

espn said:

Good thought, but certainly no... probably around the region of SGD 600.00 to SGD 800.00:) .

Still, any takers?

PBS

Haha... well, I'm not really earning a lot, guess I'll have to pass this up. :)

I am keen!

Hi there

Will be interested . THought I wish at the same time the price is lower for this as I believe many of us arent earning much.

cheers:)

Luval said:
Hi there

Will be interested . THought I wish at the same time the price is lower for this as I believe many of us arent earning much.

cheers:)

I think I'll justify off the course fee of SGD at 700.00 per person.... Actually, all of you who knows me would know that I've a working photography who teaches not on just theory but practical current skills, time saving skills on lighthings...

I would just say it's gonna be different from what advance photography is about... Here's also hoping that after the course, you guys would really consider taking up photography full time, I believe it'll be more than enough for all of you to start a career then...

Give some thoughts on this one... You can easily calculate how much I rake in when laid against my photography work....

espn said:
Haha... well, I'm not really earning a lot, guess I'll have to pass this up. :)

Sorry ESPN, but in the meantime I'll do up the course structure, and you decide later... Can't satisfy all, hope you understand....

PBS

pointblankshots said:
I think I'll justify off the course fee of SGD at 700.00 per person.... Actually, all of you who knows me would know that I've a working photography who teaches not on just theory but practical current skills, time saving skills on lighthings...

I would just say it's gonna be different from what advance photography is about... Here's also hoping that after the course, you guys would really consider taking up photography full time, I believe it'll be more than enough for all of you to start a career then...

Give some thoughts on this one... You can easily calculate how much I rake in when laid against my photography work....

its pretty steep. but a major step-up from anything i've ever done. worth considering.. :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.