It's a tripod, it's a bike, it's a tripod bike..

interesting love the bike design but wouldnt a regular ah-pek rear goods rack and a 2 sided lift-up stand do the same job ?

Last edited:
ed9119 said:
interesting love the bike design but wouldnt a regular ah-pek rear goods rack and a 2 sided lift-up stand do the same job ?

this one more style..

those ah pek bikes need to zng in order to hold your camera..

actually come to think of it, this might have stemmed from the ah pek bikes? my late grand dad used to have 1..

Got weight limit or not... doesn't look able to handle heavy frame person... :sweat:

tie a helmet to my head with a camera mounted on top while i do a horse stance.

same difference.

:bsmilie:

i dont mind getting the bike just on its design alone

it looks like a very cool looking folder ..... or 'slider' looking at it again

Last edited:
Got weight limit or not... doesn't look able to handle heavy frame person... :sweat:

oh ye.. true true.. may not be able to handle my weight. But i like the idea that it can be folded and carried onto the trains and buses. After alighting, this can again be used to cycle to the destination. Good for recce while you are onsite too. Can look at LCD and frame while you cycle. :think:

tie a helmet to my head with a camera mounted on top while i do a horse stance.

same difference.

:bsmilie:

But how you see your VF or LCD? :bsmilie:

i dont mind getting the bike just on its design alone

it looks like a very cool looking folder ..... or 'slider' looking at it again

I might get it if it's not terribly expensive.. See if anyone organises MO for this.. LOL

look at the pic again ..... its a 'slider' rather than a folder :) ...... seems like drum brake and belt-driven too instead of chain

tbike_02.jpg

Last edited:
look at the pic again ..... its a 'slider' rather than a folder :) ...... and belt-driven too instead of chain

tbike_02.jpg

Oh yea, it didn't occur to me that the arrows meant sliding.. LOL

this is just a concept rendering.
The only unique feature I see is the sliding for height adjustment.
The use of it as a camera holder seems random with an add on bicycle stand that does not seem to be really stable.

There another similar looking bicycle, a real folding bicycle that has been selling for many already. It is belt drive and comes with brake disc and hub gear.

I think any bike with rear kickstand with a Gorillapod mangled/secured onto the front/rear does the same thing.

Interesting idea, but cheapo me wouldn't pay for it :D

i'll buy the bike and throw out the tripod head

probably you might be interested in a similar looking foldable bicycle that you can buy now.
index4.jpg
PS. There is a local rep