Its a Teacher-Student relationship....

Status
Not open for further replies.

crustacea

Nov 13, 2006
macrostudios.multiply.com
BRRRRIIINNNNGGG!!!!! The bell rings! School is starting!! Come join the class with our sassy teacher and cute student. Late-comers will be punished

Date: 18th Oct 2008

Time: 9am to 11am (half hour break in between to rest and for the models to change)

Location: In a school, of course! (location will be revealed to confirmed participants)

Outfit:
Student (Jovin) - 1 set jap schoolgirl outfit and 1 set rebellious schoolgirl outfit
Teacher (Ashley) - 2 sets

No of participants: 6 (min) to 8 (max)

School fee: $45
**subsidy of $5 for participants who bring a buddy along

Please call/ sms me at 96531220 or drop me an email at larrylim_82@yahoo.com
Pls provide the following info:
- Name
- Mobile number
- email address
- Nick

Location and shoot details will be sent to you once payment is received.

Ashley-sensei
Img0253e4pb.jpg
ashley033.jpg

Jovin-chan
GetAttachment4.jpg
DSC00202e-1.jpg

Pictures provided by models. Credits to the respective photographers =)

Definitely something new and poenttially interesting.

However, like to know, what will the art direction be?

How do you proposed to pose the "teacher" and the "student", especially both looked as if they can be the student, and the teacher is definitely way too youthful!

How does the "rebellious school girl" outfit be incorporate into the shoot?

Will the set be a "class room" environment?

Would like some clarification, so we can be better informed before parting with our hard earned money.

Definitely something new and poenttially interesting.

However, like to know, what will the art direction be?

How do you proposed to pose the "teacher" and the "student", especially both looked as if they can be the student, and the teacher is definitely way too youthful!

How does the "rebellious school girl" outfit be incorporate into the shoot?

Will the set be a "class room" environment?

Would like some clarification, so we can be better informed before parting with our hard earned money.

Hi bro, in regards to your questions:

The "teacher" will be dressed more maturely, i.e. formal for a more serious look and a spag top/ tanktop with a jacket/ blazer for a more relaxed look. i'll bring some books to add on to the look. If i can find suitable specs as well, i'll bring it along.

As for the rebellious school girl look, im not exactly sure what u mean, but i assume its in regards to the look. its something like a toned-down "ah-lian" look -- short skirt, hiked up shirt, short tie...

As for the location, it will be in a school. We can use the school grounds as long as it doesn't interfere with the school life there. Hope u understand that I can't exactly reveal the sch right here.

Hope this answers your questions =)

Should be peanuts to you,as you are a "God" in photogaphy already doesn't make any different right..:bsmilie::bsmilie:

The "teacher" will be dressed more maturely, i.e. formal for a more serious look and a spag top/ tanktop with a jacket/ blazer for a more relaxed look. i'll bring some books to add on to the look. If i can find suitable specs as well, i'll bring it along.

As for the rebellious school girl look, im not exactly sure what u mean, but i assume its in regards to the look. its something like a toned-down "ah-lian" look -- short skirt, hiked up shirt, short tie...

As for the location, it will be in a school. We can use the school grounds as long as it doesn't interfere with the school life there. Hope u understand that I can't exactly reveal the sch right here.

Your title said " Its a Teacher - Student relationship ..."

I am just asking you what exactly did you mean by rebellious school girl look.

I still am not getting how you are art directing the both together, teacher relationship with a "nice" school girl and a rebellious school girl? I just don't see how. Hence my original question. I am sure many other potential customers are thinking the same thing.

For your reference go get some ideas from anime like GTO,ごくせん...These anime are make into dramas too,you can actually see the different between teacher & students.Hope these
info helps...;)

Your title said " Its a Teacher - Student relationship ..."

I am just asking you what exactly did you mean by rebellious school girl look.

I still am not getting how you are art directing the both together, teacher relationship with a "nice" school girl and a rebellious school girl? I just don't see how. Hence my original question. I am sure many other potential customers are thinking the same thing.

okok, i see what u mean...

As for how the art directing will be like for the group shoot with both the models, it can be something like a "face-off" for the rebellious look, or even of the teacher punishing the student.
For the nice schoolgal look, a classroom setup will work. Teacher teaching the student scene.

Of course, im open to suggestions that any photogs might come up with during the shoot.

May be a male "teacher" model might be easier to build the Teacher-Student "relationship":bsmilie:

Well, I'm not as handsome as Sorimachi Takashi, but I sacrifice myself for this shoot lah! Hahahaha
Perhaps the photogs wanna come down dressed like GTO and take turns being e model too? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.