Its a boring night.

FuraCelest

Apr 2, 2011
Singapore
Hows everyone doing? Its a slow and sleepy night.

Hows everyone doing? Its a slow and sleepy night.

Never boring for me... shoot the MOON!
5624026347_8804721924_b.jpg

LOL... why stay home? If bored then call your kaki to go out for a great saturday nightlife ... clubbing/pubbing/midnight movies/play pool

Hahaha! Why shoot the moon?

Coz it's there? :bsmilie: And have you seen the moon that up close before (not from magazines/TV/internet, but from your own??), I haven't and tonight is my first - and boy, am I hooked!....

Coz it's there? :bsmilie: And have you seen the moon that up close before (not from magazines/TV/internet, but from your own??), I haven't and tonight is my first - and boy, am I hooked!....

tie a rope to the moon and hang a swing from it :bsmilie:

SurrealDreamWalker said:
LOL... why stay home? If bored then call your kaki to go out for a great saturday nightlife ... clubbing/pubbing/midnight movies/play pool

Hahaha. Im trying to avoid drinking as much as possible lol.

kriegsketten said:

Well i dont have a telesope lol!!

Just got back from orchard rd and went check out the portable studio lighting from camera workshop and Sgcamera.

kriegsketten said:
Time to expand on your lenses.... BBB!!! :bsmilie: Recommend you the Sigma 150-500mm!

Nooo lol!! I think hitting the bars would be more cheaper lol!! And how you are at home? No plans as well?

SurrealDreamWalker said:
are you avoiding hot chickens as well too?

LOL

Hahaha!! Noo lol. My wallet is crying out for more funds lol! Its near empty!

Haha go night macro, can just start of with raynox, $100 cheap cheap :bsmilie: