p2230002_std.jpg

p2230033_std.jpg

p2230039_std.jpg

p2230045_std.jpg

p2230050_std.jpg

p2230055_std.jpg

p2230085_std.jpg

p2230086_std.jpg

Wah not bad....esp like the last two photos......btw u using wat digital camera? u took those photos during the nite ah? using irfra-red?

Originally posted by AqUaRiU5
Wah not bad....esp like the last two photos......btw u using wat digital camera? u took those photos during the nite ah? using irfra-red?

Hi AqUaRiU5,

I'm using C700UZ, but all photos were short during the day! :D
Used IR filter for the shots :)

huh....i haf never heard of that model b4...haiz....i new to photography although my dad sells cameras and stuff...btw i'm using NIKON COOLPIX 885....trying to upload some of my first few shots

huh....i haf never heard of that model b4...haiz....i new to photography although my dad sells cameras and stuff...btw i'm using NIKON COOLPIX 885....trying to upload some of my first few shots

Hmm.... Olympus C700UZ is quite a popular DC :(

U can try to upload at http://homex.coolconnect.com/
Most other "photo sharing" sites do not allow u to redirect the pics :(

Welcome to the world of photography, I'm new too, started end of last year... :D

aiyah....i tried uploading to tt site....but i not sure how to do it leh.... :( .....i wanna show pple my stuff leh...haiz....u can roughy guide me through?

aiyah....i tried uploading to tt site....but i not sure how to do it leh.... :( .....i wanna show pple my stuff leh...haiz....u can roughy guide me through?

Sure, I'll assume u have an account in coolconnect.

Goto Personal Center
Under Folder Management, enter a new folder name.
click Create New Folder
Click on file upload
Click on browse button, search for the jpeg that u wish to upload.
Repeat for all pics.
When u r done, select the folder name that u had created.
click on upload files to homex

To link the jpeg to ur post,
At ur coolconnect personal center page, under Folder Management, click on the folder name.
Under Useful information copy the URL http://homex.coolconnect.com/member3/ur_id/folder_name/

On a new post window (in Clubsnap), click on the Img button
paste the url that u had copied.
insert the filename of the jpeg behind the URL.
click on ok.

That's it :)

i new to photography although my dad sells cameras and stuff...

Erm, has nobody realised the significance of this statement?

:D :D :D :D :D

Originally posted by Jed

Erm, has nobody realised the significance of this statement?

:D

Did it raise ur "discount" flag?! :bsmilie:

huh.....sorrie dudes...i havent got a clue wat u guys are toking bout.....i'm kinda slow at things.....hahaha....anyway thanks for that help....i uploading them very soon and you guys will be able to see them :)

hahaha pple i finally got it up pls go look at them at the street poses.....photos of my cousin.....pls gif some commments....maybe next time can improve on them ;)

Aquarius father doesn't carry sony products though :( Damn, else I could get a big fat discount ;)

aiyah sorrie lar chong....but we do haf other better products like those SLR cameras...my dad says the best are the NIKON and Canon ones....worth the price (though it's like over $1000) :( erm....pple if u wanna get any camera stuff pls come over and ask me....i may be able to get wat u want....maybe a discount perhaps ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.